ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Roy Moore was a little bit too 'christ cuck' for me. If I was in Alabama, I would have stayed home for that election.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Roy Moore was a little bit too 'christ cuck' for me. If I was in Alabama, I would have stayed home for that election.

He alienated the suburbs with his bullshit. He should've ran on economy and immigration like Trump.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
He alienated the suburbs with his bullshit. He should've ran on economy and immigration like Trump.
I don't know about that. It was a very close race and a very dirty campaign from the Dems.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
One might argue that it was a rather dirty republican candidate.

Anyhow, so there is hope. (~‾▿‾)~
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't know about that. It was a very close race and a very dirty campaign from the Dems.

Agreed. Between the hate-mongering, 'he's a pervert' ad nauseam that was on all of the propaganda networks, including Fox, for months at a time, the results were no surprise. There were likely some corpses that voted along with some double-dipping/vote swapping as well. The establishment throwing in their alternative candidate, as a distraction for the sheeple, also didn't help.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I know we don't like polls, but even before the pedo allegations he was only 10 points ahead of Jones, which is a terrible result in Alabama.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Donnerdrummel wrote:

It's true. Kind of like the dems in the general national, they could have ran anyone else and won.

Trump said 'I will teach them [Republicans] how to win'.

The Dems said 'we can teach you how to lose'.

Trump said 'I support Strange over Moore'.

The RNC and Alabama voters were like 'nah we'll take the Democrat's playbook, thanks though'.
"
Donnerdrummel wrote:

Well the thing is, Doug Jones is at least going to have to work with Trump on some of his legislation, or they're most definitely not going to re-elect him. He's probably already made up his mind whether he wants to simply be a shill for Washington Democrats, or has serious asperations at running for re-election.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Alabama got what it deserved, even if Doug Jones turns out to be a screaming Liberal, because they took the tard bait and went with the more slack-jawed christ-insaner, and not the more resonable candidate that Trump backed in the primary. Pretty much anyone else could have ran with an (R) after their name and beat Doug Jones.

Roy Moore: We're gonna bring Alabama back to GAWD! Like it's not there already. There are thousands and thousands of cheap steel building churches, in many areas, there more of those than there are legitimate small businesses, and with congregations that looks like they could cast for the movie 'Deliverance'. HAHAHAHAH!!

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 14, 2017, 6:45:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info