[3.2] Demi's 4.6M+ DPS CI Physical + Chaos Raider Wander | TheFastestLemon

"
Kalanil wrote:
I need help, idk what to do anymore since i'm around 2.7k shield and everything one/two shot me with basic attack, i'm even using basalt flask to try to mitigate some but with no sucess...
edit: i'm current level 65

should probably have around 5-6k es at that level
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Kalanil wrote:
I need help, idk what to do anymore since i'm around 2.7k shield and everything one/two shot me with basic attack, i'm even using basalt flask to try to mitigate some but with no sucess...
edit: i'm current level 65

Cap your resistances by buying accesories, buy a beast fur, eye of chayula, moonsorrow, coe, rainbowstride, and use discipline instead of hatred. Don't worry about the dps though, the damage is too damn high even if you swapped out hatred. Be sure to get at least 3l barrage to kill rare/unique boss.
So let's say I pick a Chaos Wand route, do I need to get flat chaos damage on rings as well? And what do you have in mind about the changes that doesn't let us craft ES% on ring anymore? Should we focus on getting ES% on jewels instead?
"
Nursh wrote:
So let's say I pick a Chaos Wand route, do I need to get flat chaos damage on rings as well? And what do you have in mind about the changes that doesn't let us craft ES% on ring anymore? Should we focus on getting ES% on jewels instead?

ya flat chaos on jewelry is a huge source of dps. if you want more es or have worse es gear than me, get more es on jewels/tree
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Yo Demi, is this build easier to get going with all the new Abyss jewels and Shaper/Elder items available? Am thinking about trying to make a budget (thx, that video of yours is great) version in Abyss SC with 6 ex budget to start out with. Would you reckon I could get it rolling well with that (minimal) amount of currency?
-
Last edited by Praestigium on Dec 18, 2017, 4:38:15 AM
Has anyone had the chance to try this on a budget and has been successful? I've always been extremely intrigued by wand builds and have been wanting to try one out but also always hear how expensive they are so I've just never tried.
Look elsewhere.

This isnt even good considering the price tag, just a demonstration that you CAN still approach Wanders differently than whats currently FoTM

Ele wander is waaay easier to get going, can do same dps on a much more reasonable budget (15-20ish ex) and does probably somewhere around 6-7m Shaper dps with comparable mirrored gear
(probably more with crazy abyss jewels and +base crit chest)
Last edited by vtepezh on Dec 18, 2017, 10:26:25 AM
How do you level with this build from start, and with what.. if i am not blind i do not see this important helpful information in your guide.
"
vtepezh wrote:
Look elsewhere.

This isnt even good considering the price tag, just a demonstration that you CAN still approach Wanders differently than whats currently FoTM

Ele wander is waaay easier to get going, can do same dps on a much more reasonable budget (15-20ish ex) and does probably somewhere around 6-7m Shaper dps with comparable mirrored gear
(probably more with crazy abyss jewels and +base crit chest)

Yeah totally agreed with you. It was kind of hard to gear this build, it's really difficult to find decent ES gear and good wand. Not to mention that there's only so few COE with enchantment on poetrade. I think we'll have to chance a COE if we really want barrage enchantment on our COE for this build. Crafting wand is totally out of the question though, spent about 30c worth of alterations and only get to see flat chaos mod once.

I'm sitting at 5.5k ES with 6-8% max ES on all of my jewelries. I do have a hard time doing T11 maps with increased damage mods especially with the new abyssal monsters. It's probably due to my decision not to use Hatred but using Discipline + Herald of Ice that I couldn't deal enough ice damage to freeze enemy. Yes, many items are expensive to get although I already have Skyforth and Sin's rebirth, still gotta get Enligthen lv4 gems which cost about 340c each ATM for my build to work efficiently. And yes, getting a good physical wand is compulsory for this build, it'll pump in millions of DPS in end game and I'm still using a shitty one. Everything is just so expensive...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info