[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
Yaaaak wrote:
I just hit 100 (rank 3 inquis!) in the flashback race with a similar build to this

I used lightning strike, did it with extremely budget gear (apart from the clarity/wrath watchers eye)

I think with the lightning strike changes, could be a really fun build in incursion. We will see! Maybe the temples will have too many ledges..

I was thinking of a Deadeye variant in Incursion with Lightning Strike. Obviously a modified version of the build and wouldn't be quite as tanky but the clear speed and range should be much nicer. If the VLS is any good at single target then it should work out very nicely.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
The defense ideas of this build are very inspireing. Maybe lightning strike as a melee or maybe also elemental hit as lightning only after the rework will work, maybe as a bow build because the flat damage will be similar to HOWA with all the intelligence.

Nice motivation for incursion.
I'm testing Guardian version of this build but I felt pretty slow mapping even with Iaoe and gems 20/20, I think BF is only worth in Endgame bosses, and low AS doesn't help

Can I make this build a template to use MoltenStrike with 2 wildfire? I mean this will cover almost half of the screen and the Dps may be a bit higher because you can hit more often with no stacks even if you miss more

maybe yo should make a FAQ section, because searching between all the pages is hard to match all the questions and answers
playing this as bf entirely isnt viable.
on the other hand switching between bf and lightning strike opens alot of possibilities.
No rest for the wicked
what a weapon i can use while leveling till i can use HOWA?
"
saraming wrote:
what a weapon i can use while leveling till i can use HOWA?

HOTM, obviously.
No rest for the wicked
guys, im planning to put a mapping skill to my boots, what is good between the 2, lightning strike or wildstrike? thanks in advance
anyone did math about string of servitude?
18% increased strength and 18% increased int are better than decent crystal belt?
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
18% increased strength and 18% increased int are better than decent crystal belt?

No point, much better to get a max or near-max rolled cyclopean coil and double corrupt it in the temple. String is a nice cheap alternative but that's it.
"
relod87 wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:

No point, much better to get a max or near-max rolled cyclopean coil and double corrupt it in the temple. String is a nice cheap alternative but that's it.

completly forgot about that one, thanks.
what coruptions do you advice to look for?

belt ones seem quite useless.
No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info