[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
Brantley03 wrote:

Thanks Relod87. I looked at your character. Very nicely done. I'm impressed that you have 1.5 million dps without Ylfeban's. I have a question for you though. It looks like you are relying solely on Kiara's for stun control. Is that right? Has that been a problem for you? If that works, that's definitely preferable to using a ring slot on valyrium or going to unwavering stance in the tree. Again, good job on your character. I can't imagine this build being any more optimized than what you've done with your character.

Hey, yes, only Kiara's for stun. The answer isn't 100% straightforward. I can get away using it, since I have such a high es pool and regen that I have way more time reacting to stuns. The only place where it can become an issue is Uber Elder, I take 2 of them there to have it up more reliably. (On a league char, I'd consider using valyrium or going ascendant occultist).

As for optimising, I'm still working on the character :) New upgrades:

"
Reedgf wrote:
Guys, how do you do mapping with this build?

There are definitely builds that can clear maps faster and with less effort. That being said, it's not that bad. I run a lot of guardian maps and can clear them in 3-4 minutes minus the guardian fight. That's a reasonable clear speed IMO. Obviously increased area of effect support and movement speed on your boots are key. Keeping Ancestral protector up helps. Being proficient with whirling blades helps a lot. If you still want to boost your clear speed, you could try The Flow Untethered as your belt. The harbinger of time boosts your speed, and the boost to attack speed helps kill things more quickly.
"
Brantley03 wrote:
"
Reedgf wrote:
Guys, how do you do mapping with this build?

There are definitely builds that can clear maps faster and with less effort. That being said, it's not that bad. I run a lot of guardian maps and can clear them in 3-4 minutes minus the guardian fight. That's a reasonable clear speed IMO. Obviously increased area of effect support and movement speed on your boots are key. Keeping Ancestral protector up helps. Being proficient with whirling blades helps a lot. If you still want to boost your clear speed, you could try The Flow Untethered as your belt. The harbinger of time boosts your speed, and the boost to attack speed helps kill things more quickly.

If you guys really want a better map clear. Use molten strike ancestral call and multistrike. Imo it's much faster than bf. It also does more damage on bosses if you get uber enchant and dying sun.
"
llxiaxio wrote:

If you guys really want a better map clear. Use molten strike ancestral call and multistrike. Imo it's much faster than bf. It also does more damage on bosses if you get uber enchant and dying sun.

Have you done a Molten Strike version of this build ? would be curious to see the result.
Can't see any example of this on poe.ninja
Tbh I don't think MS is really for speed mapping, Sunder/FrostBlades are much better in this case. And I don't rly need to kill bosses in order to level up.
It is a lot faster than BF though and does more damage on bosses. Here is my current poebuild of my current character.

https://pastebin.com/6JG6cNTz

pob dps for balls is currently 106k x 7 + 270k = 1 million shaper dps at level 88

or

12 x 106k + 260k 1.5 million shaper dps for dying sun + helm enchant.

Note my items still sucks ass
if you want the final build here it is

https://pastebin.com/KzLDhi60

But again my item is still fairly trash. i bet you can easily hit 2.5million shaper dps with better gear.
"
llxiaxio wrote:
if you want the final build here it is

https://pastebin.com/KzLDhi60

But again my item is still fairly trash. i bet you can easily hit 2.5million shaper dps with better gear.

I really want to try this build. I just checked your char. How is the facetankying with leech ?

Fastest clear skill for the build is AC + Wildstrike + multistrike
I'm currently playing this in hardcore beastiary up to t11 just fine. I leech just as well as in blade flurry since the bells also gives you loh. I can do much higher if I want to but since it's in hc I don't want to take the risk. I suggest at least 12k es until you start doing t15 and higher maps if you are in hc. The dps u have right now is more than enough for shaper and if I'm skilled enough probably for uber elder also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info