Shadow Builds List - Post your build here - not Updated

Just finished my Burning Arrow Ignite Trickster Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166593
Played it in Incursion to almost 95 did most content with the build and had alot fun, since i had quite a few comments and questions on my youtube videos, i decided to write a full guide.
Last edited by Shareware on Jun 14, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
Just finished my guide on a CI Flicker Strike Trickster build i've been doing. It uses the new Apep's Supremacy shield. I've just completed videos on a Carcass run and a Shaper kill to go with it. Hope to see it in your thread. Keep up the good work!

[3.3] Trickster CI Flicker Striker - TrickFlickSupremacy:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166877
Last edited by N0oah on Jun 14, 2018, 4:34:08 PM
He doesn't care don't you see? ED builds that are on top of list were updated regularly for 3.2 and 3.3 yet it still says 3.1
[3.3] Arc Miner Assassin High-Crit SSF Friendly Endgame Viable https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2169713
The Dancing Infernal Warper - Lightning Warp/Stormfire/Burn Prolif/The Dancing Dervish/Rampage

This is a build using the Stormfire Ring and Lightning Warp to combine powerful Lightning Damage based burns with high mobility. It's a bit on the meme side of things and I don't know how high I can push this. It has no problems with rare Tier 8 Maps yet, I haven't had the opportunity to go higher with it though and it's able to do a Tier 14 Unid Corrupted Rare Dig Map. It's inspired by the Burning Warp Build of the Week by Hitma47, but takes a new take on it with a different class, passives and items.
Last edited by JoBilly on Jun 22, 2018, 4:53:38 PM
Lightning Spire Trap: [3.3] Sub 1 exa Lightning Spire Budget Build for endgame >THFMWTEEW<

Build focused around lightning spire trap (LST). Arc for clearing. Different from usual glasscannon arc trap setups and extremely budget friendly
Arc Traps: [3.3] Vauche's Tricky Trapper - Become the Fastest Trapper With This ONE Trick! With *REAL* Damage!

I've had a few weeks to refine this guide and play with the actual build in the Incursion league and I think it's finally in a place where I can be semi-proud of its progress. It includes some general beginner-friendly advice for leveling the build including what to prioritize on the tree and when, and how to acquire decent leveling gear, including both an Incursion specific method as well as more general purpose suggestions.

Sorry if the title seems a little click-baity, I couldn't help but play off of the marketing memes since this is a non-traditional trap ascendancy choice for Shadow, and I'm self-aware enough to recognize the offering of a Trickster based trapper comes off as a meme in and of itself. That said, I will stand by the statement that it is the fastest choice (at least for general clear speed) for playing a trapper, bar none, and it is highly competitive with the Saboteur in raw power against bosses.
[3.3]ISC Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur-Destroy the atlas(Uber elder down)

I'm playing in incursion league and level 94 atm.Cleared everything in the game including uber elder.Completed 36 challenges.Prepared the guide very detailed and i will update if i find more stuff to add.
Last edited by soulsofblack93 on Jul 2, 2018, 5:00:35 PM
For now almost two years I am maintaining the Duellist Buildlist and for nearly a year the Scion and Shadow Lists aswell. But sadly my time has come. My personal life demands more and more time. Thus far that I don't see me able to maintain the lists properly anymore. I don't even have time to play PoE at all.

As hard as it may be, but I need to resign my duty. This is now a call for others to step up. I need someone who takes over my Lists. As I am not able to maintain then any longer.

If you are willed enough to serve our community and you want to take over one or all lists, please PM me and I guide you through the process.

I'll try to look into the forum every once in a while.

For those whose Builds are not added yet, I am sorry. If I find the time I'll do so.

TL;DR

I resign my duty. I need some brave soul to take care over the build lists.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info