[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thanks a lot guys! Ill give the rumi's and a new jewel a try, possibly the fortify too.
Hey ahfack you sexy bastard!

When chain mapping with this, would i lose or gain switching retch for a HH :)?
Is this build/guide viable as a league starter?
"
Freddydaking wrote:

HH it's always fun choice if you have one :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Freddydaking wrote:

HH it's always fun choice if you have one :D

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>⌐■-■
Hey all, I started playing after long time and this is the furthest I've ever gotten in the game. Im in a serious pickle now since I dont know what to do or what items to buy next. I have about 6 exalted worth of currency. I can't even solo Uber Izaro since his p2 or p3 just one shots me. Help would be really appreciated. Awesome guide, keep up the good work. :)
"
QQMOARLOL wrote:
Hey all, I started playing after long time and this is the furthest I've ever gotten in the game. Im in a serious pickle now since I dont know what to do or what items to buy next. I have about 6 exalted worth of currency. I can't even solo Uber Izaro since his p2 or p3 just one shots me. Help would be really appreciated. Awesome guide, keep up the good work. :)

Unlock your character sheets
will this build work with the New Oni-Goroshi sword?
Hi!! first of all, thanks for the awesome build and the guide, very good.

The last league i did all content with this and have a lot of fun (last league i used 1 curse+haste, now 2 curses), but now reading the guide again, i noticed we use ancestral warchief and i used ancestral protector last league xD, why warchief instead of protector?? what is pros and con??

This league i started with your build since the day 1, but with a little change, this time i wanted to try a sword version, just change some nodes but the core of the build is the same and i am farming red maps so easy :D, but i have a question, i did my uber lab (yep at lvl 89 just for lazy xD) and got this in my first attempt

my question is, sell it and go for a starforge 5 link or go for kaom or just keep the helm??

Bye and sorry for my english if you dont understand something, not my native languague.
Last edited by Chris_hueso on Dec 23, 2017, 1:58:29 PM
"
Bromstone wrote:
will this build work with the New Oni-Goroshi sword?

No

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info