[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Shaade wrote:
Hey,

First of all, nice guide, i am enjoying it so far.

Suggestion : How good could be Death Oath ? It got very nice stats, both offensive & defensives.

The 450 CD per second could easily be countered with the leech with have.

If you have chaos res and are feeling tanky enough, go for it. Until you get your kaoms ofc ;)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
So I've been playing this for the new league and it extremely hard to keep this pure phy damage since almost every abyss gem for melee has 1-2 mods of flat ele damage so at this point in my lvling journey ele damage is making up a good quarter of my dps so i'm wondering how the heck do you stay away from the abyss gems because sometimes you just get those gem that are just FAR too good to pass up.
WIll u adds some new info about 3.1 ?
If u already answered about vaal pact plz adds this in main thread.
And plz add some info about non legacy items (and new items in Abyss league), mb some information about new jewelz. Ty!
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
Was it covered about max life steal? There are two things on the tree (3 if you take that one by hematophagy). I am already capped out at 1223 leech. I get how all that works but you recommended getting life steal on gloves, why, you are already at the cap without it right? I'm struggling in T9 maps right now. I only have 4.7k hp, 4.5k armor (Without my lions roar up), and capped resists. I know the hp will help a lot but I'm getting sauced by mobs.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Shaade wrote:
Hey,

Suggestion : How good could be Death Oath ? It got very nice stats, both offensive & defensives.

If you have chaos res and are feeling tanky enough, go for it. Until you get your kaoms ofc ;)

Of course, but Kaoms is still quite expensive :'( I'll up my Cresist a bit then, and try it. Will keep u updated with the results ;)
Should I get The Retch over some kind of Abyss Stygian Vise belt with a good eye jewel?
Last edited by Zolomon on Dec 11, 2017, 6:46:40 AM
How good is that Build compared to a Ngamahu's or a Starforge-cyclone-build?
Well, I ripped great build cleared the story went into mapping for a little bit was stuck spinning and got lit up by the booby ladies with the thorns LMAO. Rerolling and doing it again!!
"
Well, I ripped great build cleared the story went into mapping for a little bit was stuck spinning and got lit up by the booby ladies with the thorns LMAO. Rerolling and doing it again!!

Cyclone is a movement skill, when there are lots of enemies around be sure you are doing your clicks right near your character so you don't get stuck in the cyclone animation
"
Shaade wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Shaade wrote:
Hey,

Of course, but Kaoms is still quite expensive :'( I'll up my Cresist a bit then, and try it. Will keep u updated with the results ;)

Yeah kaoms it's the endgame chest. You could use a rare chest with 100+ life/strength if you wanted

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info