[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Can this build be runned in a budget with bringer of rain for example, got 5 ex but dunno what to do tbh. I'm playing legion and no idea about next upgrade.
Last edited by Dangot on Jun 24, 2019, 8:45:31 AM
I've got some open sockets in my setup. Any ideas what to do with em?
can someone please respond to my question pls??? evreyone seems skiping my question

i have this axe
if i buy/craft a 550/600 pdps elder vaal axe lvl 18+ fortifi + the multimods will it be better than atziris or worse? dont want to make the wrong purchese since its 20+ ex
"
Worfy wrote:
can someone please respond to my question pls??? evreyone seems skiping my question

i have this axe
if i buy/craft a 550/600 pdps elder vaal axe lvl 18+ fortifi + the multimods will it be better than atziris or worse? dont want to make the wrong purchese since its 20+ ex

There is not one simple answer. I think it is depending on your other gear. The only way to be sure is to import everything into PoB, use the Buff jewel from Ahfack for fixes, and compare it on your own.

With really good gear my understanding is that a Elder Vaal Axe will outperform Disfavour.
"
Dangot wrote:
Can this build be runned in a budget with bringer of rain for example, got 5 ex but dunno what to do tbh. I'm playing legion and no idea about next upgrade.

I did first shaper this league with corrupted 6l chest (30c), high pDPS unlinked 2h sword (30c) and only legendary being amulet (5c). Than I upgraded to Kitava’s axe and better chest, couple days later I 6-linked kitavas axe and got remaining cards for Kaohms. You can definitely get thru Shaper/Red Elder on the budget with self crafted rares. Sure, Uber Elder and efficient farming gonna cost you more, but it is true for just about any build.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Hey isn't it better to use Vaal Ancestral Warchief over Regular Gem?
Unavailable

You get 14% more melee dmg for 6s, you can use both totems at once during boss, and use vaal twice so you get 12s reg +2x6s vaal.
Last edited by vvashabi on Jun 24, 2019, 9:11:33 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Last mod is going to be quality (unless you know a better option). Since I have resolute technique and I can't roll attackpeed/quality, isn't it best to roll dext/quality or int/quality to help with int and dex requirments ? (I can't see how str/quality is going to be a better option here). Please I need your your guidance.

Last edited by Dymaga on Jun 24, 2019, 9:17:58 AM

Killed Uber Elder for the first time ever using this build, I died twice from getting hit by easily avoidable stuff but besides that the fight was really easy and over very fast. Thanks!
Killed Shaper for the first time with this build and had 2 deaths, am still running iron grip, the bleed nodes and no crit.

Should I try and 6L the sword or should I wait for a better base / higher tier rolls ?

Build tips always appreciated on the road to uber elder.
Hi Ahfack,

@first thx for this great guide.

1 question about the jewels? It is a benefit to using the new Lethal Pride? I got 1 in use with a Kaom buff which me gave more strg and more phys dmg.

Here for example where i have set the jewel.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/xdmacx?

And another question is about the dmg. As i understand it right pob dont show us the real count of our dmg. But also i think on poe also didnt show it right? If im looking on the Gem until i fight i get completly buffed near on 500k dmg, but how counts the dmg? including attackspeed also or just every turn on the cyclone?

Regards

ExtremeRageCyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info