[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

When playing this in HC, any tips? I definitely feel I should be running Enfeeble at least somehwere in the build?
Made both of these..dont rly know what to do about the culling since slayer already got it in ascendancy

654 pds * 1,34 = 876 dps... will be over 900 with hillock quality

Last edited by mangoraya on Jun 19, 2019, 10:29:55 PM
please some one help me to craft the Steel Rings

i need :

-Deafening/Shrieking Essence of Contempt

or

-Deafening/Shrieking Essence of Spite

or i try a chaos spam / alt methode

please some one help me and give the best i can try to craft the ring
Run Exile Run xD
What should I craft on this?

Phys %
Phys Flat

and?
"
mangoraya wrote:
Made both of these..dont rly know what to do about the culling since slayer already got it in ascendancy

654 pds * 1,34 = 876 dps... will be over 900 with hillock quality

Don't need to do anything with the culling apart from pretend it's not there. It's a 49% physical damage suffix. No other suffix that you can craft is better. Just do the same as you normally would but skip crafting quality. 49% phys > 18% quality by miles

Gg
"
Deivid wrote:
What should I craft on this?

Phys %
Phys Flat

and?

Well, clearly I cannot put phys %, so +2 supports and strenght/qual I guess
Ok guys, uber elder down deathless, shaper down 3 times (now i do shaper carry because it is so easy fight)

24ex in my bank, what should i upgrade?
Spoiler

Sure is fun fight, but easier than i would ever imagine. Tbh if i had less hp i'd die like 3 times.

I have feedback on that totem, it is never time to place it, the time i place it down is time i spend killing whole phase.
Maybe take phase run or something instead of it?
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Jun 20, 2019, 2:19:35 AM
For the crafted weapon, why not Chance to Deal Double Damage instead of str/quality?
IGN: Warp_Nine
Sorry if I missed this but is the 2h axe lvl 87 passive tree off by 1 pt? When I map out my points I don't fully reach the Hatchet Master node. I did respec from gladiator, but I feel I followed the tree correctly and don't notice any point's floating around. Could someone look at my tree and see if the spot the error if it's there? Thanks.
"
goobergeorge wrote:
Sorry if I missed this but is the 2h axe lvl 87 passive tree off by 1 pt? When I map out my points I don't fully reach the Hatchet Master node. I did respec from gladiator, but I feel I followed the tree correctly and don't notice any point's floating around. Could someone look at my tree and see if the spot the error if it's there? Thanks.

1st thing, you get to Hatchet Master selecting the left side of the circle. And the 1 point you are missing, was used to reach Splitting Strikes selecting the area damage nodes. In the guide, you use 3 points to get to Splitting Strikes.

Great guide btw Ahfack. Came from another guide and trying some of the things used in this guide. Looking forward to the crit build. :)
Last edited by Richangelo on Jun 20, 2019, 4:33:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info