[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
roguearthur wrote:
Did you really delete the PoB pastebin link because of that guy complaining it was a PoB warrior build or was there never one?

Never was a PoB link

on front page I say:

"
This is not a "Path of Building-Warrior" type build. PoB doesn't calculate the damage correctly on this build at all. I have been playing Cyclone for almost 5 years in this great game, and I can assure you this is the most satisfying, smoothest, tankiest 2H cyclone build I've ever played.

PoB doesn't calculate Crimson Dance or Retch damage. Plus, this build isn't about how high you can get your damage like my doomfletch build or other builds. It's about keeping a harmonious blend of survivability, damage, and mobility.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 12, 2017, 4:47:15 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
I think I noticed on one of your videos, that your endurance charge from your leap slam was lasting up to 15 seconds. Where is the extended time coming from? I did not see any nodes taken in the tree related to Endurance charges

I think you saw the onslaught icon

I think you are correct!
What's up man? So i can do guardians deathless now (except phoenix, fuck that dude), but still feel like I'm lacking single target dps. I have around 5ex i can scrounge up at the moment, but am conflicted at what to purchase. Should I go for better jewels, daresso's, or steel rings? the help is super appreciated man. I really dig the build, but am kind of thinking of rerolling to a pathfinder if this gets a little too much more costly.

edit: dunno how to link jewels from passive tree sorry
Last edited by iamdopeasfcuk on Oct 12, 2017, 8:39:59 PM
"
iamdopeasfcuk wrote:
What's up man? So i can do guardians deathless now (except phoenix, fuck that dude), but still feel like I'm lacking single target dps. I have around 5ex i can scrounge up at the moment, but am conflicted at what to purchase. Should I go for better jewels, daresso's, or steel rings? the help is super appreciated man. I really dig the build, but am kind of thinking of rerolling to a pathfinder if this gets a little too much more costly.

edit: dunno how to link jewels from passive tree sorry

you are missing one ring with phy damage
try to get boots with 30% mspd for QoL
use daresso that amu will boost your DPS really high if you can keep leeching for full health but for more safety play go for carnage heart(the stats it given very nice too)
if you confident enough change enfeeble with vulnerability.
oh getting enchant aspd for cyclone or vulnerability effect on your daresso are really nice too
overall your gear are really good,and haemophilia are safest for mapping i think if you can max your resist(really good vs the mr fucking hurt shooting spike when dead(quill thingy),the detonate corpse shitty old man on porjoy or boss who can detonate corpse like shitty unique beyond monster who have vaal detonate dead)

Btw really nice build and thank you sir ahfack, it is my first time using Cyclone and suprisilingy it is really sastifying i cleared all content with this(uber atziri, shaper, guardian, chayula etc)
really recommended this build for newbie too, cheap too start, really good if pour some currency to this!
My Gear
Spoiler

for boss change this
to

sitting on 6,1k Hp and 94k DPS on HO for now
Flask Set Up
Spoiler
For Mapping

For Boss (Shaper/Uber Atziri Trio/Uber Atziri/Itzaro/Guardian) i change
to

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwE0wUIBRxF-EaVSFVIWAm-CcgJ58s-zB3Mgk1kjkOOuE7tjwFPC1AoEWaRrdHfkrITeNOMlBHV1RZ_lqfXhNfOV8_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2a2Z5toZWjybEZuqm8nbztybHKpdO108Xasd-N4DXrve3R7w3zZggeDX4PMhNmE74WnhrSHaooiiq-Ks4rwj2CQEZBsk6iXeZpqmy2iAKU1plepJ6luqZSuPq5Qr2yygLXytz65Hb02vqfAGsBmwKbBo8SCxPbGrsqQz37Tb9i92Xzawdw94mHkUelG6hjt1-8O707vfPAf8kXz3fVh9zL46_4K_o8=?accountName=selinemagwrata&characterName=LegacyOnes

and advice to improve my character are really welcome!
Last edited by selinemagwrata on Oct 12, 2017, 10:09:58 PM
I went ahead and got the Daresso's Salute. I think it was the right choice. I had to get new gems because of stat requirements though lol. My DPS is def better and the QOL with +2 melee range and that additional movespeed is sexy.

Aso, thanks for checking out my gear @selinemagwrata. You're def looking a tad bit cozier though :). And yeah, cyclone is super satisfying. With those hemo gloves and explosions... so good!

edit: just got my 1st shaper kill :) and he drops a
Last edited by iamdopeasfcuk on Oct 13, 2017, 4:15:16 AM
"
iamdopeasfcuk wrote:
I went ahead and got the Daresso's Salute. I think it was the right choice. I had to get new gems because of stat requirements though lol. My DPS is def better and the QOL with +2 melee range and that additional movespeed is sexy.

Aso, thanks for checking out my gear @selinemagwrata. You're def looking a tad bit cozier though :). And yeah, cyclone is super satisfying. With those hemo gloves and explosions... so good!

edit: just got my 1st shaper kill :) and he drops a

Awesome! Gz!

Afk for most the day, can check gears etc later
Ahfack do we have any concern about this thread regarding Ruthless and Cyclone?

https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/764gqo/german_translation_says_that_cyclone_cannot_be/
"
Ahfack do we have any concern about this thread regarding Ruthless and Cyclone?

https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/764gqo/german_translation_says_that_cyclone_cannot_be/

Well it still works right now. Either this is a glitch or it'll be implemented in December (hope not) would have switch that one to damage on full life
i doing shaper farm for a while now still alot of deads i always kill him but whats best flask to use for shaper ?

btw ty for this buildguide loving it

is alot of fun
my ing is killwitches
Can anyone help me with my items? What items should I change? I still can't afford Daresso's. Spent all currencies on Kaom's, The Retch and Disfavour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info