[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I guess it's been asked somewhere, but why not using bloodlust in our 6 link instead of chance of bleed since bleeding is not really useful in maps. Bloodlust gives us about 50% MORE damage and it would be easily achievable on bosses since our totem has close to 100% bleed chance.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 16, 2018, 5:06:14 AM
Hi!

Build is nice, but since leech and hp pool is the only layer of defence, how do you guys managed stunlock?
Leap slam in pack of magic monsters = 50% instant death.
Equipment is not top, but is not budget. 6.5k hp, but if i’m stunned there is no defences :( vaal pact didn’t help.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

"
Tanarri380 wrote:
Hi!

Build is nice, but since leech and hp pool is the only layer of defence, how do you guys managed stunlock?
Leap slam in pack of magic monsters = 50% instant death.
Equipment is not top, but is not budget. 6.5k hp, but if i’m stunned there is no defences :( vaal pact didn’t help.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Yeah I honnestly sacrificed the 4 link ancestral warchief to put IC. Defenses are a joke against phys damage, especially if you encounter monsters like porcupines.

This is my gem setup right now. Not using haste/grace because mana feels too low. I keep chance to bleed support for the totem because I'm using bloodlust on Cyclone. Totem has 75% chance to cause bleeding and has 3.64 aps. Once I hit higher levels and get around Bloodletting node, I'll probably remove chance to bleed and put something like increased duration for IC.
I also highly suggest using
instead of a standard life flask.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 17, 2018, 5:21:26 AM
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:

Yeah I honnestly sacrificed the 4 link ancestral warchief to put IC. Defenses are a joke against phys damage, especially if you encounter monsters like porcupines.

Same here. I still use a Vaal AWC totem but linked out the rest of the sockets with CWDT + IC + ID. Definitely helps with porcupines and staying alive deep in the mine. Lose some DPS, but it's worth it to stay alive.
Last edited by Drwaz99 on Sep 17, 2018, 4:52:39 PM
My first ever uber elder kill using this build
started delve with this build
and just wanted to say thanks!

Last edited by SmaMMiT on Sep 19, 2018, 6:12:34 AM
What's up with Cyclone?
at 21 lvl it gives only +3 to melee range.
Due to wiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone it must be +4.
Last edited by anbugz on Sep 19, 2018, 9:39:46 AM
Is vaal pact or non vaal pact the best option??
really wonna know cuz i am doing this build right now and it is going well so far.
:)
Can't go wrong with VP in my opinion.
"
casioboy wrote:
Is vaal pact or non vaal pact the best option??
really wonna know cuz i am doing this build right now and it is going well so far.
:)

I ran to 95 in the non-vaal pact version and got to delve 320ish and didn't have any real problems. Then just for the sake of trying things, I respected out of some nodes and picked up VP. I believe it's worth taking as my survivability and the number of close calls has dropped significantly - esp deep in the mine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info