[3.2] Trickster, The 1 True Flicker

Sorry for not updating this build in a while. I didn't play much last league but I do plan on updating for this league since trickster got a nice buff! I am open to ideas and possible theory crafts for this build.
Hi,

i would really like so hear you opinion on this build in 3.2.

Hope you find some time ;)
Guys, help! How to use Flicker if i have no mana. Auras spend all my mana. help me plz
"
Betosha wrote:
Guys, help! How to use Flicker if i have no mana. Auras spend all my mana. help me plz

Weave the Arcane ascendancy with Trickster will save you ;)
I am leveling with this atm.

I think its the only trickster flicker in 3.2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCzFIT-nDs

Last edited by memberx on Mar 15, 2018, 6:14:00 PM
Yea I saw his video and obviously the dmg potential is there but abyssus makes so squishy and he even says life is a problem with that build. I will be making this my next character so ill do my best to update
So this is my build so far:

I have around 5k life, so when i get Belly, it should be better.

The build is ok as long as you flick. If anything stops you, you die :)

Can not give any comment about mapping, cuz i just can't sustain my map pool this league. But the build is quick, very quick. If you're not dead ;)

Lvl 82 atm.
I have added a new update for what I am currently running. Just made this character last night so still lots of testing.
Also, the new Watchers Eye jewel for Hatred give BASE crit chance which is insane. So if you can afford one you can replace your diamond flask with a sins rebirth for reliable unholy might. Watchers eye will also replace malicioius intent jewel.
Could you show when to get certain points? I'm terrible at prioritizing so even just what main nodes to get instead of making seperate charts will help. Any All Ascendancies? I think im blind and missing it? Regardless I love flicker and really wanna do a build this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info