[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

What if i used a second cospri malice in off hand slot, and had another frost bolt and freezing pulse + hipothermia in there? would it be triple times spell??
How valuable is attack speed for this build? My understanding is that there's a limit to the rate at which we can proc CoC/Cospri's, and with all charges up + a diamond flask we have practically 100% crit chance, so at some point adding more attack speed is wasteful.

So for instance, right now in combat my Cyclone has

4.29 attack rate
95.2% effective crit chance

Do I still want to attack faster, or am I running up against the cap? How do you tell?
I'm working on survivability part of the build and part of it is not giving a f**k about any map mods.

The only problem was reflect maps, to deal with them I'm now using these things:
* Cospri has "no physical damage" mod
* Sybil's Lament ring in left hand to get "40% reduced elemental reflect"
* Shaped ring that has "19% reduced elemental reflect"
* Pantheon "Soulf of Yugul" for "25% reduced reflected damage taken"
* Fortify to get 20% reduced damage (this includes reflected)

In total this gives "104% reduced reflected elemental damage", so elemental reflect is not an issue if playing carefully.
The tricky part is getting Fortify to trigger. I have it as support on movement skill so in elemental maps I have to hit mobs with movement skill all the time to get Fortify.
This could be worked around by using body armor with reduced reflected elemental damage (you can get up to 30% reduced damage on armor) but those are not that freely available on the market or are pricey. Or maybe use Tabula Rasa with Fortify gem instead of some other skill but that has some drawbacks as well.

Here is video of some red corrupted map gameplay with 18% elemental reflect. I'm moving around a lot not only because of fortify but also because of the quicksand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k0JWUqDfDY

I was also looking for fastest hitting green skill gem to replace cyclone in case of movement problems, and it seems like Blade Flurry might be the best option. It doesn't have very big range but it's pretty good drop in replacement. What do you think?
Last edited by Janhouse on Jan 27, 2018, 8:23:47 PM
"
TheNukes wrote:
How valuable is attack speed for this build? My understanding is that there's a limit to the rate at which we can proc CoC/Cospri's, and with all charges up + a diamond flask we have practically 100% crit chance, so at some point adding more attack speed is wasteful.

So for instance, right now in combat my Cyclone has

4.29 attack rate
95.2% effective crit chance

Do I still want to attack faster, or am I running up against the cap? How do you tell?

Wiki says that Cospri's Malice has 250ms cooldown for triggered skills. So there is no point in going much over 4 hits per second.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cospri%27s_Malice
Last edited by Janhouse on Jan 27, 2018, 8:26:58 PM
Um anyone can tell me what is better becouse with maligaro virtuosity gloves i have bigger chance to critical and have highter dps than with fingerless silk gloves (yes with 12% attack speed and 16% spell damage) this gloves with spell damage gives me only more hp
Low level Elder (on tier 5 map) was obviously too easy. Even it's guardians were a bit harder. I'll try to find Shaper now.

https://youtu.be/am2AszqZ-oE
"
freddv2 wrote:
Just beaten the Shaper with this build! I only modified the tree a little bit to get the additional curse and Arcane Potent nodes. I lost some life by doing that but gained a lot of dmg. I'm also using another opal ring instead of Doedre Damning.

Here's my POB:
https://pastebin.com/Tr98ePAt

GL :)

Do don't need the elemental damage on the belt, because this doesn't work with spells. Futhermore you have 3 Frozen Trail jewels, but they are limited to 2...

I would have two questions. I changed the pandemonius with a amulet with 23 % inc cold damage and the doedre ring with a ring with 18 % inc cold damage because that gave mit 600 more life. But i dropped so hard in damage. Especially doing the guardians. Is the pandemonius so powerfull? I thought that i can't chill bosses to make use of the penetrates effect? Fruthermore why don't you use The Overflowing Chalice which gives you 40 % more damage?
Last edited by frky on Jan 29, 2018, 7:03:40 AM
How about Slower Projectiles or Spell Echo for bosses? I have the feeling that i never chill/freeze them, so Hypothermia would be useless?
Last edited by frky on Jan 31, 2018, 2:58:10 AM
I'm so excited!

Never had any intention of making this expensive build till I had a drop
. Looking forward to using this for uber lab.
i played this build last league and absolutely loved it, still one of my favorite builds so far. I had converted my third character a shadow into a 2x cospri flicker, and then with some tinkering combined that and parts of this build, and got some badass looking results! this a t14 dig with 49% more monster life

not done, still needs some work, mostly figuring out how to get a bit more life, could just come with a few levels as i'm only 87. but if anyone is interested in working on that or converting this build into flicker, it can be done!
Last edited by Irra_set on Feb 2, 2018, 7:53:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info