[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
I am also an achievement whore so I was hoping to get the 15 active charges achievement, didn't want to search through 50 pages, is this build easy to get up to 15 charges? Wouldn't mind temporarily respeccing if needed just for the achievement. Thanks for fun looking build and answer!

you could easily re-purpose 2 points temporarily for the the +1 frenzy charge node "Frenetic" on the right side of the tree and than slap in a kaom's way coral ring for +1 endurance to hit the 15 charge achievement for a single map if that's what you want. I did it myself a few weeks back since I was missing the achieve...
6L Carcass Jack is ok for begin to farm with this build?
Has anyone tried/tested Vortex + Frostbolt interaction (40% more Vortex damage) on this build? For potential single target damage buff.
"
toiletvape wrote:

Ele/Proj weakness, maybe. Or drop life somewhere and pick up Enfeeble.

Pretty sure you won't need the mana leech from Warlord's unless you do short Cyclones back to back.

do we need more cold penetration tho?

just tested enfeeble and it works pretty good too, no almsot instant leech like it is with warlods, but should be enough for most of content i guess . just came back after reroll try, this build is too good lol. still hate fuking cyclone tho :D

offtop: some1 bought +1 curse pandemonius i was stalking for a long time. reeeeep
"
3ryk wrote:

do we need more cold penetration tho?

You can never have enough penetration.

I'd guestimate I'm running over 100% penetration (since there's no cap) w/o Ele weakness, nevertheless.
But Proj weakness actually comes out on top, I've been testing it without Acuity and it's a pretty hefty damage boost.

Enfeeble's always helpful though.

why i don't charge frenzy? i see always 7 active power charge and 3 endurance.....and frenzy? Oo

EDIT: ohhh the green nightmare....so i can invest my 2 point of frenetic in other way till i have it right? or there is another way to take frenzy charge on kill? ice bite? but where?
Last edited by Beskaius on Jan 18, 2018, 12:40:07 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
why i don't charge frenzy? i see always 7 active power charge and 3 endurance.....and frenzy? Oo

EDIT: ohhh the green nightmare....so i can invest my 2 point of frenetic in other way till i have it right? or there is another way to take frenzy charge on kill? ice bite? but where?

Frenzies aren't necessary.
Just nice icing on the cake from Green Dream.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
ethanju wrote:

First, you can still "mod" your weapons and armours in Abyss. Second, you can use decorations from standard to decorate your hideout in Abyss. Third, it is people's preference, it is you who are idiotic to be judgemental. Next, leagues are better than standard because they have new items, new features that standard might have to wait a long time to have or might never have. And no, you would be such a loser for not being able to do such simple things for every league.

Boo Hoo the loser without a supporter pack is telling me about how "normal working class people has enough time to play leagues" when I am already onto your scam, you cannot scam me into playing leagues in future. Had I listened to my gut instinct and just created a character in standard I could have easily used my exalts and other gear to create this coc build already, where as I am now stuck in a league without any money or gear while still maintaining my day job.

[Removed by Support]

Then you do something wrong. With a cheap mf build you can do 20-25 chaos per hour in pure curreny plus the valuable uniques you can sell. You can easily do 20-30 Ex in 2-3 weeks with playing 2 hours per day.
"
toiletvape wrote:

i see you use LL on weapon instead Warlord Mark on gloves....k u can leech same life and use other curse but how u leech mana? is not a problem with 3 aureas/curses that grab ur mana?
This gloves are not a boost?

Last edited by Beskaius on Jan 19, 2018, 4:49:52 AM
I am experimenting with replacing warlords mark with
. Seems alright so far, might get more life on spell hit from the ring as well if not enough. But really starved on sockets with this setup, might the second curse all together

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info