[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

I figured it out he is using warlords mark for life steal.

I knew you couldn't run a build at this level without life steal, flasks and dodging wouldn't cut it.

Also what's up with the idiotic community in POE who told me to go Abyss League over standard?

What is even the point? it takes years to fully recruit your people to mod weapons and armor etc in your hideout etc not to mention trying builds like this, how on earth could leagues be viable in this game? you would have to be a real no lifer to accomplish this many things for every league.

Standard is far superior, once you have a good few characters at level 90 in standard everytime the game gets a big update you get free resets for every character. There really aren't any major advantages to leagues, inflation is not one, you could flip tons of stuff in standard to make money.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 1, 2018, 9:00:50 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I figured it out he is using warlords mark for life steal.

I knew you couldn't run a build at this level without life steal, flasks and dodging wouldn't cut it.

Also what's up with the idiotic community in POE who told me to go Abyss League over standard?

What is even the point? it takes years to fully recruit your people to mod weapons and armor etc in your hideout etc not to mention trying builds like this, how on earth could leagues be viable in this game? you would have to be a real no lifer to accomplish this many things for every league.

Standard is far superior, once you have a good few characters at level 90 in standard everytime the game gets a big update you get free resets for every character. There really aren't any major advantages to leagues, inflation is not one, you could flip tons of stuff in standard to make money.

First, you can still "mod" your weapons and armours in Abyss. Second, you can use decorations from standard to decorate your hideout in Abyss. Third, it is people's preference, it is you who are idiotic to be judgemental. Next, leagues are better than standard because they have new items, new features that standard might have to wait a long time to have or might never have. And no, you would be such a loser for not being able to do such simple things for every league.
Last edited by ethanju on Jan 1, 2018, 10:18:56 PM
Even though this looks extremely fun, I'm also considering the more standard cospri's discharge.

Can anyone tell me what the biggest differences are between those builds?
I'm assuming this one has better clearspeed, and discharge has better bossing?

Thanks in advance :>
"
Even though this looks extremely fun, I'm also considering the more standard cospri's discharge.

as far as i read about discharge it has very poor bossing. this one is much better for both i guess?
"
3ryk wrote:
"

as far as i read about discharge it has very poor bossing. this one is much better for both i guess?

Okay, yeah. Just respecced into discharge to try it out, as I got a 6l protector lying around anyways. It's so much worse, discharge was only 2 levels behind my current frostbolts/freezing pulses, but the damage just wasnt nearly as high.

Also just tried GMP instead of hypothermia in cospri's and holy shit it looks so awesome. Speeds clearing up just a little bit (Though clearing was fast before already, probably a bit overkill), but I wanted an alternative to dying sun as balancing the cold res then is really hard. Not sure how it is on single target (As I just tried it in a random map running through), if the dps loss is that hard.
Last edited by Frkii on Jan 2, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
Having played both builds a ton they are pretty equal I feel snowblind wins me over with its improved survive-ability and better looking MTX's lol if you have played discharge before and not this build trust me and give it a whirl just restarted this build myself in abyss since I have finally been finding some wealth take care.
"
ethanju wrote:

First, you can still "mod" your weapons and armours in Abyss. Second, you can use decorations from standard to decorate your hideout in Abyss. Third, it is people's preference, it is you who are idiotic to be judgemental. Next, leagues are better than standard because they have new items, new features that standard might have to wait a long time to have or might never have. And no, you would be such a loser for not being able to do such simple things for every league.

Boo Hoo the loser without a supporter pack is telling me about how "normal working class people has enough time to play leagues" when I am already onto your scam, you cannot scam me into playing leagues in future. Had I listened to my gut instinct and just created a character in standard I could have easily used my exalts and other gear to create this coc build already, where as I am now stuck in a league without any money or gear while still maintaining my day job.

[Removed by Support]
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jan 4, 2018, 4:32:56 AM
okay i spent around 16 ex to get all the items needed and i absolutely love it.
the only problem i dont like i that i have 5,1 k hp and 1shots from bosses happen ^^
is it possible to change some first snow/frozen trail jewels for max life/cold dmg ones?
the next question is atziri acuity, would they be good for instant leech?
Can you explain how The Wise Oak works?
"
wizerder wrote:
Can you explain how The Wise Oak works?

It's easy to figure out once you understand what "Uncapped Elemental Resistance" means. It's basically the ele resists in parentheses, or over-the-cap resists. Say you have 100/120/110 resist - in that case, you're getting penetration for the middle one (cold), and reduced damage taken for first one (fire).

The really strong, fun, and expensive side of Wise Oak, however, is that by balancing out uncapped resists, you can apply these bonuses to two or even three elements. If all 3 uncapped resists are equal, you'll get penetration AND damage reduction to all elements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info