[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

well i think kaoms boots still better 200 hp and u cant be slow ans stuned ...
and another quest when u lvling what can i do with solo targets ? cause i cant kill bosses dps low as fuck i am 6l 48 lvl
Interested in trying this. Can you clear lower tier maps quickly by just shield charging through or do you need to cyclone to kill packs
"
Runal wrote:
Interested in trying this. Can you clear lower tier maps quickly by just shield charging through or do you need to cyclone to kill packs

Yeah, playing waterways is pretty much just charging through packs. Though it sometimes leaves stray mobs here and there if the didnt stand in the way of our cone of damage.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 19, 2017, 3:30:32 PM
Maybe try vortex as one of your spells if you want to just shield charge. The projectiles will shoot in front of you and vortex will kill some of the stragglers close to you.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
This is a fun build, am currently following this. But just a few questions, what is your thoughts on adding Ice Bite? How effective was flicker strike? Why not Leap Slam over Shield Charge?
"
PathOfJeremy wrote:
This is a fun build, am currently following this. But just a few questions, what is your thoughts on adding Ice Bite? How effective was flicker strike? Why not Leap Slam over Shield Charge?

Ice bite is just much worse than Hypothermia, even more so since we already generate frenzy charges through the green dream/nightmare jewel.

I didnt test flicker strike much, just a couple of maps, one of which you can see in the video. But Im sure this build could be very viable as flickering with some tweaks and adjustments.

Leap is 40% slower than charge, also feels a lot more clunky to me. But If you like it, use it instead.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 20, 2017, 12:51:15 AM
can u please stop ignore me and tell about kaos boots on this build
"
duude wrote:
well i think kaoms boots still better 200 hp and u cant be slow ans stuned ...
and another quest when u lvling what can i do with solo targets ? cause i cant kill bosses dps low as fuck i am 6l 48 lvl

There are no movement on kaom, you will always be slow. And yes the life is nice but thats pretty much it. You miss damage, movement speed, sockets and dont get the effect of the stun immunity really since Cyclone does that already. You sacrifice way to much for that life gain.

And the damage is enough to level with if you socket freezing with damage supports.
Last edited by carnagee on Sep 20, 2017, 4:39:02 AM
"
duude wrote:
can u please stop ignore me and tell about kaos boots on this build

Well, you have already gotten good answers in this thread about them. They dont give us anything else except for higher life, but that is not worth sacrificing 25% movement speed and high damage for, plus no sockets means we have to remove some skills.
If you think its worth it, then go ahead..
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 20, 2017, 9:18:44 AM
Can the build work with the Inquisitor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info