[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
"
iGWhitey wrote:

I got no clue why I built it different, I think I had another build open when taking nodes :( Anyway I have changed it any DPS is around 100k still need to work I think on some items to get it up.

Thanks for find the fault.

Your dps at "Release at 6 Stages" vs Shaper (so with Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus) it's 957k, so now it's right.

You're Lv.87, missing 2 jewels compared to final build (Lv.91), you just need better Jewels and Amulet/Rings, Cap Resistances it's a priority, Life in any Jewel is recommended.

You should look for jewel with:

- Life
- Some Res
- Critical Multiplier or Attack Speed (One-Hand/Dual Wielding/Claw/Melee/Global)

Thanks for the advise, Loving this build and going to do it again next league!
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
can this build farm uber lab ?

If u wanna do lab, u have to spend 1 Regret for remove Vaal Pact, then u can do it, grab 2 Life Flasks and dodge Izaro's big hits, he will die very fast.

I'll post a lab video in this days.

gona try this build for 3.2, but i need only ulab farmer. why do i need to remove vaal pact? theres no cons. explain pls
"
offimpulse wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
can this build farm uber lab ?

If u wanna do lab, u have to spend 1 Regret for remove Vaal Pact, then u can do it, grab 2 Life Flasks and dodge Izaro's big hits, he will die very fast.

I'll post a lab video in this days.

gona try this build for 3.2, but i need only ulab farmer. why do i need to remove vaal pact? theres no cons. explain pls

That's very old, before the Vaal Pact change, the current build don't use Vaal Pact.

The original build used Vaal Pact, because before 3.1 the life leeched by Vaal Pact was instant, at the cost of remove Life Regen; Life regen is very useful in Lab, that's why in the old version was better remove it for do it.
can i facetank any uberizaro? how much currency do i need for that? i saw you video on youtube with this build you almost died at the last izaro punch
"
offimpulse wrote:
can i facetank any uberizaro? how much currency do i need for that? i saw you video on youtube with this build you almost died at the last izaro punch

1. Yes you can Tank Uber Izaro

2. 3/4ex Minimum if you wanna do end-game contents

3. Almost died it's not died :D as long you have at least 1hp you instant heal in like 1sec, anyway that video is old, first version of the build 3.0 was a Glass Cannon with 4 Millions dps and almost no defences, the current version is more tanky.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
offimpulse wrote:

3. Almost died it's not died :D as long you have at least 1hp you instant heal in like 1sec, anyway that video is old, first version of the build 3.0 was a Glass Cannon with 4 Millions dps and almost no defences, the current version is more tanky.

nah i dont need end game, just greedy lab runs. i can afk tank ANY izaro buffs? im planning do uberlab service with 3-4 peoples in party with full keys
"
offimpulse wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
offimpulse wrote:

nah i dont need end game, just greedy lab runs. i can afk tank ANY izaro buffs? im planning do uberlab service with 3-4 peoples in party with full keys

Afk no, u have to attack for stay alive (Leech) and use Flasks for damage reduction (Basalt and Lion's Roar), anyway the Izaro's fights last like 5sec cause the huge dps you do.

Honestly I don't think this is the best build for farm Lab, maybe is better a high movement speed build.
Are u ready for 3.2 Zio? Choose this build for my next season, after the big results of yours freezing pulse build!!! XD
"
cillzorra wrote:
Are u ready for 3.2 Zio? Choose this build for my next season, after the big results of yours freezing pulse build!!! XD

Hey mate!

Inquisitor is almost the same, nothing change with the new patch, so yes this build will be great :D

BUT we have to wait full release note, if they remove Instant leech from Bloodseeker Claw would be a big problem, even if i think it's almost impossible they will change it.
Well hello guys :)
Zio , rdy with the same build in 18h ? :) And btw, you decided that blasphemy+enf is better to replace with something else ?
Last edited by IsildurStefy on Mar 1, 2018, 8:40:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info