[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Shaper and guardiand done and it was easy, very easy!
i play with a silken hood and i have 5400hp lv 84 (lv 92 = 6500) it's a strong build even with vpact nerf (i changed some setup btw i got near 2m shaper dps atm it's more than enough that's why i use silken hood for more tankyness : if you are dead your dps is 0)

"if you are dead your dps is 0" Totaly agree with you.

Congratulations for your goals!

If you have currency, I suggest use Taste of Hate instead of Vessel of Vinktar :)

yes it was my first idea but i think shock is better and i just want to make this build as strong as possible with the smallest investement

i love this build because it use a lot of uniques items, they are cheap you can clear all the content and be overpowered easily with 10ex investement, i tried a lot of blade flurry but this is one of the best in y opinion
Last edited by RedaL_ on Jan 18, 2018, 2:47:10 PM
"
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Shaper and guardiand done and it was easy, very easy!
i play with a silken hood and i have 5400hp lv 84 (lv 92 = 6500) it's a strong build even with vpact nerf (i changed some setup btw i got near 2m shaper dps atm it's more than enough that's why i use silken hood for more tankyness : if you are dead your dps is 0)

"if you are dead your dps is 0" Totaly agree with you.

Congratulations for your goals!

If you have currency, I suggest use Taste of Hate instead of Vessel of Vinktar :)

yes it was my first idea but i think shock is better and i just want to make this build as strong as possible with the smallest investement

i love this build because it use a lot of uniques items, they are cheap you can clear all the content and be overpowered easily with 10ex investement, i tried a lot of blade flurry but this is one of the best in y opinion

Ye the build is cheap, the most expansive Item is Belly but is not essential.

Taste of Hate is expansive true, I like it because have a defence part too but is Luxury item.

Im happy you enjoyed the build :)

Is Blade Flurry the best for this build or can it use other attacks just as efficiently?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Is Blade Flurry the best for this build or can it use other attacks just as efficiently?

Yes Blade Flurry is absolutely the best, you can try with Reave if you prefer but you will do half damage, or you can use 2 Bloodseeker Claw instead of Doryani's and try Wild Strike / Frost Blade / Lightning Strike.
Never tried BFlurry so i give it a try on this build. What lvl should i start using B Flurry ? Also are you using B Flurry for main mapping skill ?
"
aphaoooo wrote:
Never tried BFlurry so i give it a try on this build. What lvl should i start using B Flurry ? Also are you using B Flurry for main mapping skill ?

just know that at lv 28 with blade flurry (tabula ofc) you destroy the content, literally ! (you just have some mana issue early but use mana leach or warlord mark self cast it work well untill you are good with mana)
"
aphaoooo wrote:

Well you can use B.Flurry at Lv.28, I waited around Level 60 for start use it because i like Lightning Strike for leveling but B.Flurry work too.

For mapping with Increased Area of Effect + Herald of Ash the clear is very good, you could remove Blasphemy + Enfeeble and add Herald of Ice for mapping for more AoE.
Hi,

nice guide! I'm thinking of trying out this build. I have done all content except Uber Atziri and that tier 16 vaal map. My present boss killer is a pretty squishy pathfinder and I would like something more tanky/survivable for U-Atziri. My question is how does this build tackle U-Atziri?

"
Roxc wrote:
Hi,

nice guide! I'm thinking of trying out this build. I have done all content except Uber Atziri and that tier 16 vaal map. My present boss killer is a pretty squishy pathfinder and I would like something more tanky/survivable for U-Atziri. My question is how does this build tackle U-Atziri?

Well i do Uber Atziri Exactly in the same way i do Normal Atziri, so just attack and facetank everything XD

There are not big different for this build between doing normal or Uber, the mechanics are the same, the dps is enough for kill Uber and u have to manual dodge same things, both Normal and Uber Atziri would kill u with Big flameblast or Storm Call, so basically is pretty the same.

For Vaal Oversoul just need a Shock Immunity Flask and u would be fine, they can one-shot u only with slam so if they do it u have to dodge, the animation is rly slow so u have a lot time for dodge it, all others skills can't one-shot so the most important thing is don't stop attack so u would instant full heal all time, as long u leech u can die only by one-shot hits.

For the Trio, if you are not very experienced in positioning, i suggest dont use Lion's Roar Flask, because the knockback could kill u if u push enemies out of B.Flurry range, the only one thing u have to dodge is the Spear Rain (I have no idea if this is the right name but u can understand what i mean), kill at first that ranged boss, for the rest just attack non-stop u would leech enough for face tank and don't forget a bleeding immunity flask.

Vaal map is exactly the same as Trio :)
Last edited by zio_kose on Jan 20, 2018, 7:32:48 PM
Thanks for taking time to answer. Currently leveling this bad boy up =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info