[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
zio_kose wrote:
"
can i have ur character profile? and info how many hp do u have now?

Which mods scare for this build ? ele reflect ? and waht u think about uber atziri, possible?

U can check my profile and all my Chars with just click on my name but i no longer have this Char, I make new builds frequently so i dont have all my builds active, when i make videos i use my Girlfriend account which have a Char with this build.

I have 5790hp with 40% Belly, ele reflect is possible but u have to pay attention, I did Uber Atziri in 3.0 u can find the Video in old "Standard Version" section, never tried in 3.1 since im leveling new Char in Abyss, but i think is possible.

ok thx
Hi all
Check my profile if you want- BahurAbyss
Current stats at lvl 91 - 6276 HP, hideout dps - 18k. of course you can sacrifice some life for more dps but I thinks its not needed.

Edit - just killed Shaper deathless.
Last edited by hyrt on Jan 2, 2018, 12:44:20 PM
"
hyrt wrote:
Hi all
Check my profile if you want- BahurAbyss
Current stats at lvl 91 - 6276 HP, hideout dps - 18k. of course you can sacrifice some life for more dps but I thinks its not needed.

Edit - just killed Shaper deathless.

Thanks for feedback!
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Therkwar wrote:
Just killed the Shaper for the first time!!!

Thank you so much for making this build

was using the Standard version of te build and my gear was not the best but i did it
and he dropped the flask , i sold it for 5.5 ex :D

Nice! gratz for the first Shaper and Flask :D

Did u do it in Abyss League or Standard?

it was in Abyss League
Hey all,

I'm leveling this character and just hit level 45, which means I can use Enlighten level 3. I have it linked with Enfeeble, Blasphemy, and Hatred, and I also have Herald of Ash in another item.

The problem is, I can't use Hatred, Enfeeble, and Herald of Ash at the same time. Not enough mana. Anyone have an idea? Thanks.
"
adjustments wrote:
Hey all,

I'm leveling this character and just hit level 45, which means I can use Enlighten level 3. I have it linked with Enfeeble, Blasphemy, and Hatred, and I also have Herald of Ash in another item.

The problem is, I can't use Hatred, Enfeeble, and Herald of Ash at the same time. Not enough mana. Anyone have an idea? Thanks.

This is how it will be at build completed

Until u dont have this Tree Points my suggestion is use Hatred + Herald of Ash as Auras and Enfeeble in CWDT setup.
Therkwar, maybe you can give us some more details about your build :) and what are you doing in 3.1 abyss league !
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
adjustments wrote:
Hey all,

This is how it will be at build completed

Until u dont have this Tree Points my suggestion is use Hatred + Herald of Ash as Auras and Enfeeble in CWDT setup.

Thank you! I didn't look that far ahead, good to know it'll get fixed.
What about this :
3l whirling blades + fortify + ancestral protector
4l herald of ash + herald of ice (or arctic armor) + hatred
4l orb of storm + power charge on crit + curse on hit + enfeeble

With this you can run one more aura and save points in the tree and trigger the additionnal damages when you cast a spell and get power charges
"
What about this :
3l whirling blades + fortify + ancestral protector
4l herald of ash + herald of ice (or arctic armor) + hatred
4l orb of storm + power charge on crit + curse on hit + enfeeble

With this you can run one more aura and save points in the tree and trigger the additionnal damages when you cast a spell and get power charges

What skills would you remove?

I like a lot Enfeeble as Auras because is up 100% of the time even vs Trashes and since the current build is also designed for new players so I think it can help them survive more easily.

U could use the Orb of Storm set up only vs Bosses, I dont rly like Orb of Storm because it's static, i prefer Blade Vortex and if u prefer u could use it with CWDT, I already have to recast the Ancestral Totem and some time Enduring Cry, i dont like have to many things to cast while fighting.

But that's just my playstyle, of course if u prefer that set up, it's more than fair that you use it, did u already tested it?

Thx for suggestions and feedback!

PS. If u check "Old Post" section in the guide, u could find the old Standard Version i used in 3.0 which is more dps oriented, its still valid, u just have to use Bloodseeker Claw instead of Rare Claw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info