[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

Hello!I am level 70 right now, and i have serious mana problems.What can u recommend me?
"
Georgieff12 wrote:
Hello!I am level 70 right now, and i have serious mana problems.What can u recommend me?

You might try thiefs torment for now - this will solve all mana problems for sure

what would be the best thing for me to upgrade next?
i have about 8ish exalt to spend, wanna get the best bang for my buck
wts full set (>100ex) for 90ex

Last edited by DIABLOTWOADDICT on Oct 16, 2017, 9:55:49 PM
"
im666im666 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
im666im666 wrote:
Hi people, I'm trying to make retch ascendant (raider+slayer) to work but desperately lack single target DPS when flasks are down and survivability in general (that's because I prioritize dmg over life, I guess). Could somebody please have a look and probably suggest an easy way to optimize my tree/gear, or retch version isn't worth it and I should simply sell acuity to get some currency for better gear? I already have a vinktar but damn depending on a 1x use flask is so annoying.

Lot of improvements to be made. I like the slayer version, and played it as well, it's just a different play style in general.

First of all, looks like you spent a ton of currency on the belt, gloves and helm while the rest of your gear is very lack luster. If you work on those improvements you will see a large gain across the board.

All of the jewelry needs upgraded, boot enchant needs to be there and your pathing around the tree is a little wonky.

Thank you for your input, could you please suggest tree changes? I also feel like it's wrong/non-optimal somewhere

Lot of inefficient pathing, it isn't one thing/node in general. Load it up in PoB and see how you can get more ehp/dps out of the same points.
"
Georgieff12 wrote:

Level up more, more dps will equal more mana leach.
"

what would be the best thing for me to upgrade next?
i have about 8ish exalt to spend, wanna get the best bang for my buck

Boot enchant, otherwise you are at the point to start transitioning out of piscators and into WED rings, but that gets expensive.
"
iMassacre wrote:

Not worth 90ex btw
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
iMassacre wrote:

Not worth 90ex btw

Lol not even close.

Report Forum Post