[3.6] Vieira's Magma Orb Miner (Guardians,Shaper,Uber and uber elder viable)

This is the coolest thing ever. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to see a legitimate Sire build take down uber elder. Major kudos, and thank you for sharing!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
This is the coolest thing ever. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to see a legitimate Sire build take down uber elder. Major kudos, and thank you for sharing!

We have to thank you for this amazing and fun item you created!

Fluff: After 3k scour/chance I finally did it in std

Spoiler
IGN: vieira
Is it an idea to run the Flammability variant of Impresence amulet instead of Gloomfang? It provides some nice life and regen, and you can keep using the Clear Mind jewel while running a blasphemy + flammability setup.
"
Alphastar27 wrote:
Is it an idea to run the Flammability variant of Impresence amulet instead of Gloomfang? It provides some nice life and regen, and you can keep using the Clear Mind jewel while running a blasphemy + flammability setup.

Gloomfang adds way, way too much damage to possibly pass up. Each chain is 20% MORE damage than the last, and we chain 6 times. On the 7th bounce we deal 120% more damage
what yu think about that
(25% mana reservation "lvl20 aspect of the avian" give 10% chance double damage for 4 sec and 10% movement increased for 4 sec )vs clear mind?

Spoiler

Big thx for this nice build i like!!!

Last edited by DarkY_KZ on Mar 31, 2018, 6:13:24 PM
"
DarkY_KZ wrote:
what yu think about that
(25% mana reservation "lvl20 aspect of the avian" give 10% chance double damage for 4 sec and 10% movement increased for 4 sec )vs clear mind?

Spoiler

Big thx for this nice build i like!!!

It's a solid option! It will help a little on the thing that this build is worst at: Mobility.

And to be honest the clear mind doesn't add that much damage. It barelly wins over a good abyss jewel.

And 25% reservation won't be a problem at all. You will only have to use your lavianga a little more probably.

In videos of you clearing maps, many projectiles just shoot in the back hitting nothing. So my question is: "Is Sire really a core item?", as I can see a setup with Doryani and a shield dealing more damage, having more eHp and most importantly, having way more mobility.

Maybe vs Uber elder, the Sire can help but I still don't feel like using it.
Hello,

I'm loving the build so far..

I changed 2-3 things (like +1 curse) with 2 defensive curses on a 6 link chest.

What do you think ?

My next upgrade will be a new helmet.

Any advices ?
"
Taxi_Driver wrote:

In videos of you clearing maps, many projectiles just shoot in the back hitting nothing. So my question is: "Is Sire really a core item?", as I can see a setup with Doryani and a shield dealing more damage, having more eHp and most importantly, having way more mobility.

Maybe vs Uber elder, the Sire can help but I still don't feel like using it.

imo sire is a core item.

With mines you can't really "aim" where your projectiles are gonna go. So you will have to be close to the mobs to activate the mines and the orbs will go in a straight line towards the first mob. On a straight map it will be fine, but in every other situation you will lose a lot of clear speed and it will be super annoying. Sire makes this mine build not feel like a mine build at all.
"
toasterdu77 wrote:
Hello,

I'm loving the build so far..

I changed 2-3 things (like +1 curse) with 2 defensive curses on a 6 link chest.

What do you think ?

My next upgrade will be a new helmet.

Any advices ?
I'm glad you are liking it!

Using two defensive curses is a good option. I didn't try that because I didn't have a +1 gloomfang.

I'm not sure about the prices right now in bestiary, but if you can, change the helm for a shaper one with "places an additional mine" with the same enchant. You will place 4 mines instead of 3, its a 33% more damage multiplier.

Also I see a "faster attacks" gem placed in the sire. This gem doesn't do anything in this build. The green slot I use for one of those 3, depending on the situation: slower projectiles, faster projectiles, trap and mine damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info