[3.25]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"

no :) this setup is the high Essence Drain DOT in all game

Bane make me use 3 curses on hit when i use so its give me free space for new 2 aura then its time to Zealotry New Aura this give the build (15% more Spell Damage ) so lets say it with lowlife will be 15% + 30% + 13% from Arcane Surge = 58% more spell damge without anything yet just gems

my ed hit is last fight is last say
watch it now
Uber elder Essence Drain & Bane 3 curses 5aura + spider

2,600,000 DOT Per sec vs shaper / u elder

4,500,000 DOT per sec vs normal

ok look it now
2,600,000 × 5 sec ED duration = 13,000,000 DOT per sec shaper /u elder

4,500,000 × 5 sec ED duration = 22,500,000 DOT per sec normal boss's

hope u understand now :) gl

Interesting, some good data for damage, in that case yeah bane will be good for the 3 link curse if you are trying to do a max dmg lowlife ED build. However some questions. Notably the OP of the conversation is using CI (assumingly). Would you just drop out zealotry and malevolence? Another you have blight and righteous fire on the helmet. Do you just selfcast blight? And what is the RF for? Thanks
Last edited by MintyTastic on Mar 12, 2019, 1:31:24 PM
"
PenguinChiang wrote:
Hello,
I am essence drain user and stuck in Tier 6 maps.
and i am keep dying in the mine of depth 30,

The most problem i met is
1. the fast-moving mob,or leaping mobs will keep chasing me.
2. i am vulneralbe at close range, so i died a lot facing fast-moving or leaping monster.
it mostly happens when differnet movement speed monster is in the same mob.
3. i cannot do azurite mine because the mobs will appear continuously, i have to keep contagion and ED, sometimes its not enough time to clear them and killed by them.
4. The damage is not viable in the yellow map
i have to wait about 0.5-1 second to wait for the triggering before i killed by the mobs.

How can i improve my character

Please find my pob with name: PenguinChiang

I'm having the same issue. Going for LL 3 Curse. I'll switch to bane if it's that much better, but must be a way to fix the squish?
My gems are a little out of whack because I'm testing different things, but can't seem to not get caught or one shot.
Also, what is something under 10c that I should get for mainhand which is usable with Whirling Blades?

Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Mar 13, 2019, 1:21:19 AM
I just looked at the lv100 CI tree and got a question: why does it have some minion damage/life node?
"
jlu336032 wrote:
I just looked at the lv100 CI tree and got a question: why does it have some minion damage/life node?

because we have spiritual aid which grants us the gains from minion damage nodes.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
"
PenguinChiang wrote:
Hello,
I am essence drain user and stuck in Tier 6 maps.
and i am keep dying in the mine of depth 30,

The most problem i met is
1. the fast-moving mob,or leaping mobs will keep chasing me.
2. i am vulneralbe at close range, so i died a lot facing fast-moving or leaping monster.
it mostly happens when differnet movement speed monster is in the same mob.
3. i cannot do azurite mine because the mobs will appear continuously, i have to keep contagion and ED, sometimes its not enough time to clear them and killed by them.
4. The damage is not viable in the yellow map
i have to wait about 0.5-1 second to wait for the triggering before i killed by the mobs.

How can i improve my character

Please find my pob with name: PenguinChiang

I'm having the same issue. Going for LL 3 Curse. I'll switch to bane if it's that much better, but must be a way to fix the squish?
My gems are a little out of whack because I'm testing different things, but can't seem to not get caught or one shot.
Also, what is something under 10c that I should get for mainhand which is usable with Whirling Blades?

that's sadly the issue to only having your defensive curses on bane,you have to hit them before you apply the curses where as with blasphemy its always on,if you can afford it you can get a good heretic's veil for 3c and put enfeeble in that and keep temp chains/despair on bane.

any dagger with decent spell damage on worths fine if you want to use whirling blades. (dont forget to craft % chaos dmg on it)
Last edited by Valkirth on Mar 13, 2019, 2:45:55 AM
Can u post a pure bane tree?

i dont like drain soul contag
Hi! My 2nd league so i'm not noob, but still have a lot to learn.

Why did he link bane + despair + Temporal chains + enfeeble? Aren't we capped a 3 curses max?
And if we were to link 4 curses overall, and max are 3 how does the game choose which one he applies out of 4 ?
Bane doesn't count as a curse, bane is what applies the curses.
Last edited by Aethilius on Mar 13, 2019, 1:53:39 PM
"
Balantakos wrote:
Can u post a pure bane tree?

i dont like drain soul contag

there is bane setup in my post
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
How do I deal with poison damage untill shavrone wrap? It's really really annoying, i die a lot because of it! I'm bane LL
Last edited by Ser10uSam on Mar 13, 2019, 3:04:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info