[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

"
baluga211 wrote:
"
ProfP wrote:
"
baluga211 wrote:
It's very difficult to face tank bosses without ES leech. I did make a life based cospri's that can face tank Guardians.

What's your tree look like for the Life-Based version? Looks like you don't share your characters.

I was thinking of going Life and trying something like this: poeurl.com/bnaU

message me

Do you still have it? I'm looking all over for a Tree that works on Life Based version, I'm using cutedog's but I don't know if his tree is the best one since I don't have Headhunter.

Tks in Advance.
I too would like to know about the life based tree
ok colour me stupid, im new to this whole following a build guide thing and indeed the game(my 3rd character ever)

where does the 37% leech from lightning damage come from
"
steviegall wrote:
ok colour me stupid, im new to this whole following a build guide thing and indeed the game(my 3rd character ever)

where does the 37% leech from lightning damage come from

legacy vinktars + flask effect
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
how i make the elreon rings? i have huge mana problems :3
& i have the same gear like you, except the Volls Devotion & the rings but i have rly crit Problems. Why ? o,O
"
& i have the same gear like you, except the Volls Devotion & the rings but i have rly crit Problems. Why ? o,O

ummm leech enchant + vinktars + cwdt warlords fixes all leech problems if you do damage. if you have the same gear as me you wouldn't be having issues :P. show all of your gear/flasks/jewels.
"
"

ummm leech enchant + vinktars + cwdt warlords fixes all leech problems if you do damage. if you have the same gear as me you wouldn't be having issues :P. show all of your gear/flasks/jewels.

yea i can clean Mobpacks with no Problem, but i have problems vs bosses or singletarget cause i dont crit.

i got 50% Crit chance with Crit rings and 6 Power Charges.
You can look my gear and tree if you want. i set it to public. ^^

or maybe we meet us ingame :p
"

i got 50% Crit chance with Crit rings and 6 Power Charges.
You can look my gear and tree if you want. i set it to public. ^^

or maybe we meet us ingame :p

i have 95% chance to crit with cyclone, before diamond flask. 99.75% effective.

glancing at your gear, you lack accuracy and look to be hybrid life es. and you're level 69. what is your chance to hit for cyclone/shield charge? i have around 90% chance to hit.

edit: most of your gems are like level 8 with no quality, you have 3k es and have white potions. im gonna stop looking at this and let you fix everything. get some gear upgrades and level up quite a bit.

once you have merc/uber done and manage to generate power charges, you'll have 74% crit on cyclone with diamond up. kinda need lab and just less shit gear across the board to get better single target. not having a single jewel with multi on it might hurt your dps as well :P.

please stop trying to compare a level 69 char with garbage on to a min maxed version and expecting the same results. that's just insanity and a waste of both of our time.
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Dec 15, 2017, 10:26:14 AM
Thanks for the build :) super fun and fapst! I made on Xbox, lvl 88 now . Am I missing something tho cuz I multimodded one elreon ring so far and seems %es doesn't exist anymore for rings? The -8 elreon ring made a huge difference tho. Just a note for Xbox players I only saw two deaths door boots on the market and they wanted 16ex so I decided to wait and am using a high rolled sin trek boots which were the highest es I could find on the market tho. Even with pretty garbage gear/jewels/enchants tho, this build runs nice even with biscos on. 4900 es, it's a work in progress but well worth it. And even owns with level 1 gems after vendoring all your lvl 20's for 20%q gems lol.
Fun build, as the price of Lycosidae Rawhide Tower Shield is sky rocketing, I'd just like to put this out there that you can use
too until you can get a Lycosidae ofc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info