[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

"
Fraisette wrote:
Hi Demi and thank you for this build ! I am tryin it and the clear speed is just crazy but I have some troubles with life leech. How do you regen life ? Only the vinktar flask ? Thanks for your answer !

So the poacher's mark definitely gives HP. An alternative on Life based is to get an elder ring with 15+ Life gained per enemy hit by your spells to top up your other standard leech.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
can we get an update on the POB Skill Tree ? or there is... no changes ?
i love the clear speed. and its pretty decent for bosses
Last edited by llutul on Apr 8, 2019, 12:36:07 PM
Hi Demi , its possible use other armour? like an ES vaal regalia with good mods.
I'm having trouble having a good ES.
"
RonnieWesker wrote:
Hi Demi , its possible use other armour? like an ES vaal regalia with good mods.

So you need the Voll's Protector for the Power Charge on Crit to feel decent.

If you look for a 300 ES Hubris Circlet with Accuracy on it
Two Diamond Rings with 40+ to Maximum Energy Shield and at least -7 to mana cost of skills
Crystal Belt will add a shit tonne (if you can get a fossil modded one you'll be happy, Headhunter is still to good with this build to not use though
350+ ES Shield shouldn't be too hard to get.

Should be able to get 6K ES easily. With the speed you'll be clearing it should do, just drop Vaal RF and Vaal Discipline when going into Boss Rooms
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
RonnieWesker wrote:

you can easily swap to a big es vaal regalia and use ice nova/frost bolt instead of discharge. frees up your chest and amulet slot for whatever you want
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
X
Last edited by xdruppi on May 1, 2019, 10:22:04 PM
"
xdruppi wrote:
Really nice guide, will try out, I have the budget.
By the way, what's some decent average total ES on gear? More specifically, helmet, gloves, boots and shield.

That's what I use for 5600 ES at Level 87, with easily going upto 7500 if i swap out my Headhunter for a crystal belt (although you can get way more from HH buffs)
Great guide as usual from Demi the god himself, but out of curiousity. How does this compare to the COC ice nova variant from the usual assassin builds that u see now-a-days? Slower? Faster? Or just personal preference at the end of the day? Like both can do what the other can, just depending on what you prefer looking at?
Anyways keep up the great guides :)
"
kacleec wrote:
Great guide as usual from Demi the god himself, but out of curiousity. How does this compare to the COC ice nova variant from the usual assassin builds that u see now-a-days? Slower? Faster? Or just personal preference at the end of the day? Like both can do what the other can, just depending on what you prefer looking at?
Anyways keep up the great guides :)

same speed, coc nova is higher dps i think. and less required items so higher potential es/res stuff.

definitely can do all content with both relatively easily but i like the discharge mtx more than ice nova
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello I really like this build.

I just reached level 38, is there some Uni. items that are used for leveling to 68 with his build? Or is it just low level rares with the same mods as what is shown in your gear list.

Any help would be great, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info