[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

i hit 100 on the character finally lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/WealthySlipperyFalconEleGiggle
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
what uniqs, skills for leveling ? and when to switch for life base builds(from leveling gear to main gear)
Dear allmighty, Demigodking!

Im writing this letter to you cuz I have some concerns bout me doing good playing this build.

I used to play discharger back in the days when the grass was more green and when ES wasnt being so trash and VP worked with ES

Ill attach screens of my gear to this letter, of the build I was playing back then. Please look at it and tell me, if I can still play ES discharger destroying everything in a split second like I get used to do and not dying as much or my ES discharger would suck with such gear

P.S. I know I should buy boots

Best wishes, allmighty!

If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Jan 20, 2018, 3:39:37 PM
"
Dear allmighty, Demigodking!

Im writing this letter to you cuz I have some concerns bout me doing good playing this build.

I used to play discharger back in the days when the grass was more green and when ES wasnt being so trash and VP worked with ES

Ill attach screens of my gear to this letter, of the build I was playing back then. Please look at it and tell me, if I can still play ES discharger destroying everything in a split second like I get used to do and not dying as much or my ES discharger would suck with such gear

P.S. I know I should buy boots

Best wishes, allmighty!

gear looks like mine. only thing i'd advice is a belt with some es on it instead. long as you can reach 7-8k es minimum and have the new VP you should be fine, reflect is a myth now
any discharger in abyss? possible to make it?
pls if u don't play abyss don't reply to me i wanna see true league char answer ^^
So, I'm sorry if this ends up being a stupid question... But, how are you leeching life? I see you have Vaal Pact, but I don't see any life leech on your gear or in the skill tree.

Also, in regards to mana, are you leeching that somehow or are your skills all reduced to zero?

Thanks to anyone that responds with the answer.
Nvm! I found it finally. It's on the boots,
Looking at your PoB life based build, you have two curse gem setups. Why two when we can only use one at a time?
Is the Voll's Devotion mandatory ? if not what stats should I be looking for ?
"
Malfarus wrote:
Is the Voll's Devotion mandatory ? if not what stats should I be looking for ?

nah its really good extra dps/survivability though. rare amulet with crit/crit multi/accuracy/es/flat es/spell damage is good. or some random elder/shaper modded thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info