[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

kinda salty, ran lab on my sunder char for boot enchant today. 40+ runs, bunch with twice blessed and not a single damage pen roll.

feelsbadman
im salty ... stoped last Season after i used 1k+ fuses whn i tried 6L my chest .. this Season im at 600 .. it wont stop like that :( what are ur personal tricks to 6L this §%$/&$§% chest?

could have alrady bought a 6L for that chaos -.- but now i just cant stop *crying
Last edited by rotheee on Dec 17, 2017, 11:47:04 AM
Any chance to make this build not 2 hit death during mapping?
Hey everyone, loving the build so far. I have never had a build that did this much damage. My only complaint is how squishy the character is but with this much damage it doesn't matter most of the time. I am about to hit 90 and am getting to t10 maps.

I would really like to know where to go from here. I have about 6ex to spend on some new gear. Anyone that knows the build well and can point out some potential upgrades would be nice. My char is beezgc. I know I can get a lot more damage without the brightbeak but i really like it for maps. I would really like a way to make this character more tanky and increase my current damage. Thanks!
Can someone explain why this spell is prefered over bladefall?
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Why the Hammer is best for mapping? for the uge as or physic dmg?
"
Skyion wrote:

bf mines doesnt target monsters anymore (only lands where the mines are at)
Nice build windz, thanks for sharing.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 6:41:09 PM
Man I'm REALLY enjoying this build... I kill the Elders guardians in red maps like they were tissue paper.

Quick question tho. How can you tell if the new shaped mods are a Prefix or Suffix?

I recently got...

And altho its REALLY good as is, I wanna pull the attack speed and master craft it when I get Elreon 8 but I'm unsure what all mods will be available. (First time messing with the multi mod mastercraft.)

Im pretty sure the Lightning spell damage is a prefix. If just one of the other mods is a prefix than I can do %Spellpower/%Crit-Multi or Crit-Multi/Attackspeed.

However if both of the other mods are suffixes I'm kinda screwed. The mods show up as ??? on most searches I do, anyone know if they are prefix or suffix?
Last edited by Nothigface on Dec 18, 2017, 4:09:23 AM
"
windz wrote:
"
Skyion wrote:

bf mines doesnt target monsters anymore (only lands where the mines are at)

What about firestorm mines? for boss killing? I get that clear speed would be slow.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info