[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Is it viable to use Divinarius, Imperial skean? And what about The Halcyon, Jade Amulet?

Thanks
Been playing this build for the abyss league, works nicely so far.
What are your thoughts about the new shaped/elder items ?
The gain % of phys as extra elemental dmg mods seem to be very good for this build, also abyssal jewels with flat life and crit multi on it.

I crafted that dagger myself for maybe 6 c (just alt spam + regal)

there is also body armor with spellcrit on it , could be potentialy a 7 link (still have to 6 link mine.. )
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Dec 14, 2017, 7:17:28 AM
"
swaggerino123 wrote:
Been playing this build for the abyss league, works nicely so far.
What are your thoughts about the new shaped/elder items ?
The gain % of phys as extra elemental dmg mods seem to be very good for this build, also abyssal jewels with flat life and crit multi on it.

I crafted that dagger myself for maybe 6 c (just alt spam + regal)

there is also body armor with spellcrit on it , could be potentialy a 7 link (still have to 6 link mine.. )

isn't that buff on the chest armor global and not a link? in that case how much crit with a crit strike gem do you get?
yes thats indeed global +crit to spells . if i swap in inc crit gem im at 65,5% crit chance, thats with lvl 19 0 q increased crit gem
Would u prefer abyss jewels over normal jewels?
and what stats would u looking for?
This is my first shadow after tons of marauder.

don't understand very well play style i think....

a couple of question for pro player:

how this char work? run,place totem, detonate and repeat? ( numlock 5 trick if u want to go faster right?)

how to fight lack of mana? ( when abyss or breanch spawn after 3 or 4 fast mines i lose all of my mana)

look to my puppet, i know i need to improve my gear but i really don't know how do do this (this build seem to have only 2 or 3 item required, the rest of equip and skill depend of what u like right? )
"
Beskaius wrote:
This is my first shadow after tons of marauder.

don't understand very well play style i think....

a couple of question for pro player:

how this char work? run,place totem, detonate and repeat? ( numlock 5 trick if u want to go faster right?)

how to fight lack of mana? ( when abyss or breanch spawn after 3 or 4 fast mines i lose all of my mana)

look to my puppet, i know i need to improve my gear but i really don't know how do do this (this build seem to have only 2 or 3 item required, the rest of equip and skill depend of what u like right? )

personally i dont like at all investing in all the nodes that give you the crit, i mean the dps that you gain is nice but, the MoM sustain its fucking awful without a huge mana pool and mana regen, maybe with good rolled gear you can evade the mana and mana regen nodes, but for myself i think that is a must run clarity and invest in mana nodes.

I mean, if you not have "tools" to maintain a decent mana pool why running MoM?

number here with the tree with the crit nodes, that give us the creator from the build with my gear i jump in PoB from 15k to 20k, that jump its good, but with clarity the sustain its horrible running around 89 mana regen, switching the points to mana maximium and mana regen nodes you get almost 200 mana regen with the same points and 500-600 more mana breaking the 2k mana for the MoM..thats fucking huge.

Its only my opinion i dont like agressive builds that invest 100% in "kill or die", maybe when i have more gear, and i can sustain the mana pool efficiently i get the crit nodes, but for now, its not worth at all
Last edited by keygy on Dec 14, 2017, 7:11:30 PM
im confused, why brightbeak 3.1 ?

is it because the physical damage applies to gc, and then converts it to cold/lightning damage in your case?

we cant benefit from the attackspeed right?

why wouldnt a super crit/critmulti dagger with some crazy elder/shaper be better for mapping AND also boss (Which u use it for, just boss)
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Dec 14, 2017, 8:52:25 PM
Brightbeak is only for running labs
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Brightbeak is only for running labs

No it is not. He updated the build recently on the front page. He uses brightbeak up and through tier 15 maps and bosses because it helps clearspeed so much for shield charging or leap slamming around the map. there is no need for a dagger for mapping because the build does enough damage without it. I'm currently level 91 and am using a brightbeak with only a 5 link and it is still very strong, and have most of the Atlas done through tier 14's.
Last edited by FruitBooter on Dec 14, 2017, 9:19:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info