[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hey Windz, just wanted to thank you for this guide. I cleared all Guardians + Shaper today (1st time doing shaper and managed to kill him on 2nd try).

My gear/DPS ain't as nice as yours but it is always worthwhile learning the mechanics of each of those fights and still killing them all :)

I'm pretty it would be a better experience for me if I actually got a 21/20 GC, the correct enchant on the helmt (was using 40% GC Dmg enchant instead) and a 6L Carcass Jack.

For those interested, the gear I used to clear everything are as follow (no way in anyway am I saying my gear is awesome - just wanted to show that this build is so powerful even with sub-optimal gear!)

DPS in hideout (without Hatred): 32,513.1
DPS in hideout (with Hatred): 44,713.9

Thanks Windz!
Hello, I'm testing out your build and I have to say, GC is insane. The DPS is unreal. However, when I go to fight the guardians, I always run out of flasks and mana. What solutions are there to this?

Thanks.
I just wanna ask about survivability

you said it's HC viable

where does the defense come from as an evasion character doesnt get as tanky as an armor character

can you explain to me a little bit how it works? im pretty noob T_T

where r you getting your life regen from?
same question
mines dont leech
and build dont have a huge life regen

so.. how should you tank? or just kiting?
can this build work for the 2 week race? what would the firsst day/2 look like? i wont have access to Essence Worm, or Clear Mind for example.

Last edited by Illsonmedia on Nov 10, 2017, 12:16:09 PM
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
can this build work for the 2 week race? what would the firsst day/2 look like? i wont have access to Essence Worm, or Clear Mind for example.

Why not? Clear Mind is 1c in Turmoil (bad one, but not needed at start), a Essence Worm i bought for 7c yesterday - its big help because you can switch to MoM. I never played traps or mines before, and so far its very easy and fun, with almost zero budget i'm already at maps.
just wondering why not use a hybrid flask instead of life and mana
i dont understand how to survive?i have 5k hp,1.8k mp,1k es and physical damage for me = rip. 1 hit from f**n skeleton - all mana and half hp. wtf? ill see people who play this build in ssf hc, how it possible? play in 10 day turmoil
Last edited by edm161 on Nov 13, 2017, 7:38:30 AM
"
edm161 wrote:
i dont understand how to survive?i have 5k hp,1.8k mp,1k es and physical damage for me = rip. 1 hit from f**n skeleton - all mana and half hp. wtf? ill see people who play this build in ssf hc, how it possible? play in 10 day turmoil

Honestly its positioning. Pre placing mines and detonate as you move foward. Freezes all monster once hit with crits also.

I ran this build fine in ssfhc in turmoil race til i died to dd on mud geyser boss. It was my fault for running over the boss's corpse and the beyond guys detonate dead instantly. I know few other sabos running hc mines in hc turmoil atm and seem to do fine
Currently level 87. Build is very good and cheap. Very strong but sometimes I lack of mana and have to run away.
Spoiler

Now play with bright break for faster playstyle. Hp 4.7K mana 1.6K
Dmg 14K...with conc 18

suggestions ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info