[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Freed up some slots and am rolling a 2nd CWDT setup with another IC, inc duration and Vortex. Also took the Blind ascendancy since I'm not using Kaom's Roots. These two changes are a defensive godsend. Additional slow+IC procs and double dipping chance to hit reduction on enemies. Great for those moments when double haste packs swarm you.
"
Tobinator wrote:
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
And one more thing,with assassin claas,you will have 375k dps average damage per mines+critical multi,so thats mean is double dps.

So,with Assassin clas you can have maximum 9 mines x average dps per mine x critical multi,wooola,more then 20 million final dps,lool.

Correct me if I'm wrong???

maybe in standard with legacy ES gear and 100+EX budget

The dumbest answer i've ever seen here!!!

First,no mirror service on gear,second,for dps is not important Energy Shield(omg,hahaaa,what a noob),and last,no need 100 exalted for gear,omg!!!

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
"
Tobinator wrote:
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
And one more thing,with assassin claas,you will have 375k dps average damage per mines+critical multi,so thats mean is double dps.

So,with Assassin clas you can have maximum 9 mines x average dps per mine x critical multi,wooola,more then 20 million final dps,lool.

Correct me if I'm wrong???

maybe in standard with legacy ES gear and 100+EX budget

The dumbest answer i've ever seen here!!!

First,no mirror service on gear,second,for dps is not important Energy Shield(omg,hahaaa,what a noob),and last,no need 100 exalted for gear,omg!!!

then go make a own build guide for standard players noob
Managed to kill Uber Atziri last night with this build on HHC shortly after ripping my necro in there due to my own misplay. Since I happened to get the conversion enchant pretty cheap on a Lion Pelt, I went for a slightly different variation of the build, grabbing Acrobatics and replacing Kaom's roots with Atziri's step. Here's my tree www.poeurl.com/bz6H and here's my gear:
Last edited by Phonaestheme on Oct 2, 2017, 11:11:15 AM
Just wanna drop a big thank you here for this build guide.

First time I killed shaper in any league and can farm him now.

I hope I can try Uber Atziri soon :).
Gotta give you credit.
This is one one of the worst builds I've ever tried.
Got bored and gave this a go for giggles. This was terribad.
"
finneusfalcor wrote:
Gotta give you credit.
This is one one of the worst builds I've ever tried.
Got bored and gave this a go for giggles. This was terribad.

Well, i just started this build a few hours ago. Leveling to level 28 was a pain. I did try to level with Lightning Trap and it was horrible, but i stuck with it.

After level 28 i moved to GC on a Tabula and the damage output was one-shotting almost everything.

But i got to admit that the play style is very cluncky. I'm halfway through Act 5 and due to lag it is a pain to detonate mines before mobs trash it or interrupt me.

Will stick to it until mid maps so i can have a better picture.
How do you have 50k dps. I am curious how the damage is actually accumulated or to put it better how do you reach that damage threshold. I'm at 34k with 3 power charges is the cold conversion a major part in the damage output? I really don't understand where the damage is coming from, if someone can explain it or how all the additives and multiplicatives work I would be very appreciative. I want to learn how the build works indepth. Thanks ahead of time.
"
deathMATCH_TV wrote:
How do you have 50k dps. I am curious how the damage is actually accumulated or to put it better how do you reach that damage threshold. I'm at 34k with 3 power charges is the cold conversion a major part in the damage output? I really don't understand where the damage is coming from, if someone can explain it or how all the additives and multiplicatives work I would be very appreciative. I want to learn how the build works indepth. Thanks ahead of time.

I am sitting at 75k Tooltip dps w/ Conc Effec. w/o Power charges and ~ 90k dps Tooltip with flask w/o power charges (a bit more when i use Taste of Hate) - ok,you are right,i run the LL-Version but:

As far as I remember some theory-craft-hours in POB I got the most "dps-gains" with %physical and crit multiplier. E.g. my Jewl in the witch Area gets me ~5.6k dps and its only 3-mod. To get Force Shaper was way better instead of Snow Forged.

Hi Guys.

How about this ammy?

Does someone has tried? I got it yesterday and I`m using on this build, looks like very interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info