[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Enrasil01 wrote:
I never played a Miner before. Is GC still the way to go ?

Still good... I think Wave of Conviction is objectively better though. Does more damage unless GC is hitting at least 3+ times, comes with it's own built in resistance shred, still a phys base for stat sticking, has a higher base crit, and doesn't have any minimum range shenanigans like GC.
This has been my league starter for some time now.
Started with it again, despite the nerfs.

Today, I killed Uber Elder on the LowLife Version with GC.
So, all good :)
Hey,

Quick thing, with the levelling tree on POB 'lvling 3' you seem to switch over to trap & mine damage nodes at the beginning and also change over additional mines to mine damage near the volatile mines node but on 'lvling 4' tree you've switched again to additional mine and beginning nodes to physical and chaos damage.

Is it meant to be like that or is the tree wrong?

If its correct at what point should these be refunded and changes over?

Many thanks
What will be the best curse to use with CWDT? Elemental weakness?
How should I link them?
delete
Last edited by Zwirni on Mar 21, 2019, 4:28:47 PM
"
Hey,

Quick thing, with the levelling tree on POB 'lvling 3' you seem to switch over to trap & mine damage nodes at the beginning and also change over additional mines to mine damage near the volatile mines node but on 'lvling 4' tree you've switched again to additional mine and beginning nodes to physical and chaos damage.

Is it meant to be like that or is the tree wrong?

If its correct at what point should these be refunded and changes over?

Many thanks

I have the exact same question
why does the yoke of suffering setup lower your damage?

Should I even bother with it if it lowers it?
Last edited by MrSneakyFox on Mar 23, 2019, 6:36:12 AM
Hey so I am hoping to get some help here since I didn't get any on the PoE discord. I played Windz's GC Miner last league as a starter and started with the same this league. Today I wanted to switch to LL but for some reason I am too stupid to fully get down to low life and I can't seem to figure out the problem. Also I noticed that he has MoM on the LL tree aswell, most of the other LL miners don't use MoM and I'm guessing he has it because he is not using a shield? I have more questions but I am going to stop here and wait for someone to help me first.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/MNPJPsuX

Thanks in advance!

e: Questions are answered and I got help from Windz's discord.
Last edited by d4nieLftw on Mar 23, 2019, 7:45:38 PM
Do you have an update PoB pastebin with the Yoke in setup? I think I recall it was a bit different than a non-yoke tree pre 3.6

This is my PoB as for now : https://pastebin.com/dFFTcWcv

Can someone point me out if I'm doing it wrong.

Thanks

E: question has been answered in discord.
Last edited by Shinohiko on Mar 25, 2019, 10:35:25 PM
let me start by saying, i like your buiild a lot.

I'm doing the ll version for my 2+

and
, to see where it takes me, i did a boss service once with a gc bosser, he basically did one shots on bosses, it was a impressive display of gc.

So i decided to do my own.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Apr 3, 2019, 5:15:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info