[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
sivertry wrote:
Hi I asked couple days ago regarding if there's any tricks to detonate mines at the position we want to dps a boss in one direction instwad of they detonating towards the trash
On top of that question, I'm currently sitting at 4.2k life 800 es with 1.7k mana and lots of times I'm really close to dying, for example the shaped race course bosses, I started the fight with the dogs, have my totem up and spam gc but the ranged one will usually 1 hit takes 90% of my life and clear my mana
Can you plz take a look at my char and see what do I have to do to improve? I'm lv 78 and still Lvling but tier 8-11 maps shouldn't be that big of issue
Thx

i think i have pretty much all required gears, like the enchant, 6L and lv 21 GC
only sitting at 4.2k hp, please tell me what im missing

I've been running shaped racecourse myself consistently with a bisco's setup as well. I had around 4.2k life and 1.7k mana when I started and I've had 0 issues with it. My tooltip DPS is ~26k with a 5link. What I do is I run vaal summon skeletons with no links and I summon them before I trigger the boss fight. My mines can take out the dog practically instantly and then while the other two bosses are hitting my skeletons I can set up for them and kill them quickly as well. Vaal summon skeletons is a great single socket defensive tool against many bosses in the game, particularly those that rely on attacks. Works great in beachhead too, you can constantly summon because you're getting so many kills.
Can somebody tell me,whyt NUMPAD 5 trick work perfect on Harbinger league,but when i come on standard league,trick not working???
I try everything,and NUMPAD5 trick do not work on Standard,wtf?!
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Sep 14, 2017, 3:37:31 AM
Somebody ask here for CI version.
This is my CI version on Standard league.

My Shaper/Guardians dps is something like 180k..

Shaper/Guardinas/Uber Atziri,killed so easy.

This is pastebin code,who want to see,is it CI good or no?

CI SABOTEUR POB 180k Shaper DPS

https://pastebin.com/TFRXMhHh

Also i can confirm,Patfinder is realy good choice to.

PATFINDER POB 166k Shaper DPS

https://pastebin.com/Gn4iDQvd

Scion Saboteur/Patfinder class is also good

SCION POB 169k Shaper DPS

https://pastebin.com/fJGaxhZc
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Sep 14, 2017, 5:59:44 AM
Somebody can tell me why my dps is too low? Just 43k with concentraded effect, can someone please take a look at my profile and tell me what i have to do for improve my dps thanks and awesome fun build
Hello, pretty much same question, i know I dont have the 6L and few point skill missing..

but I ll focus on something else : how important is the +cold dmg to spell on the weapon? mine has great crit chance,multi and spell dmg but low + cold dmg to spell... should I change it ?
"
Thottz wrote:
Hello, pretty much same question, i know I dont have the 6L and few point skill missing..

but I ll focus on something else : how important is the +cold dmg to spell on the weapon? mine has great crit chance,multi and spell dmg but low + cold dmg to spell... should I change it ?

No its fine. Crit crit multi and 1 prefix dmg is enough
Hi, do you think 5252 life and 1050 ES is enough for end game?
"
Eathb wrote:
Hi, do you think 5252 life and 1050 ES is enough for end game?

Yes, but you still have to dodge things, this is not a build you can facetank stuff with
Thanks Windz for this build

Attempted Shaper and killed him with 2 deaths (1 was to one of the bosses before the first phase lol, the other death was in phase 1). Admittedly it did take a bit of learning for me with this build especially getting the hang of the mine detonate mechanics. Some builds are just mindless. CWDT-Detonate as suggested did help a ton. Agree with many previous comments here that the best defense is offense in a lot of situations.

This was my gear if it helps anyone:
Last edited by Eathb on Sep 16, 2017, 5:25:59 AM
How much of a budget one would need to do shaper and uber atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info