[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Snailzzz wrote:
Hi guys!

i see no weapon.....
Sorry if we convert 40% phys. damage to cold from 2 The Long Winter jewels and 60% base from GC why do we need Hatred? And if we will buff phys. damage with 100% convertation phys. into cold we will buff summary damage?
Hi,
I'm really interested in playing this build in Delve. Sadly I don't have PoB (and even my AntiVirus warns me about it) so I can't look up the skill tree, gem links, items and the pref rare stats. Can anyone who already has it be so nice and write it / send a screen shot of the skill tree to me / here, please?
Last edited by BloodEchelon on Aug 17, 2018, 4:25:13 AM
Thanks Windz... Been following your build for a few leagues now... Got an item that I cannot wait to try out.

Spoiler
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
so what with GC?
Hey

What about the nerf?still strong or rip?
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
Hey

What about the nerf?still strong or rip?

Should still be plenty strong. But wait to see how much the increased throwing time and damage penalty is. That'll determine how hard it gets hit.

But when you factor in instant mine detonation. It might even out. Who knows.
Minefield support wasn't in the patchnotes. Looks like GC Miner isn't getting nerfed one bit.
Minefield

Now causes supported skills to deal 55% less Mine damage at gem level 1 (down from 40% less), up to 36% less Mine damage at gem level 20 (down from 21%).

Added in an edit, to be more soul-crushing, i guess.

Overall it's not too bad...i think? Just a tiny 15%dmg reduction rofl.
"
nskLantash wrote:
Minefield

Now causes supported skills to deal 55% less Mine damage at gem level 1 (down from 40% less), up to 36% less Mine damage at gem level 20 (down from 21%).

Added in an edit, to be more soul-crushing, i guess.

Overall it's not too bad...i think? Just a tiny 15%dmg reduction rofl.

I just read that. They didn't get the increased throwing time penalty that. So it'll still be my league starter I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info