[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Doomantia wrote:
Another quality of life on 3.3.0 is the 'always attack without moving' toggle switch. I don't have to start up the numpad autohokey for GC mines anymore since I'm using a tkl keyboard.

how does this work?
"
arherter wrote:
Sorry if I'm being redundant, but, is it mandatory to have 2x the long winter? I mean, does the extra burst gives more dmg? Moreso, why the helm enchant + 2x long winter?

i believe you are refering to the LL pob. I am guessing he updated an old one without looking at it in detail. There are some outdated things in there. For example in adition to the excess conversion he has a CWDT setup with a warcry. Watch out :)
"
ghostfox1 wrote:
"
Are you considering to switch to an arc miner (due to arc boost on single target & farm) or is it just more simple to farm with arc mines then switch to a solid GC miner for high end game content farming ?

Not Windz, but I'm in A10 now with arc in a 4 link, GC in a 5 link and it's working well enough. I'll put IC in a two link, and work around with the gem set-up, but arc is clearing pretty well right now and quicker (it feels) than GC. But I'm also playing SSF (more or less) and haven't even gotten one of the GC jewels yet to socket, so that might change.

Ive played several gc miners before and this time I switched to arc completely. Its great for mapping and okay at bosses. Arcs just easier to map with but might be worth to gc around 90+ again I dont know
"
zakasou wrote:
"
arherter wrote:
Sorry if I'm being redundant, but, is it mandatory to have 2x the long winter? I mean, does the extra burst gives more dmg? Moreso, why the helm enchant + 2x long winter?

i believe you are refering to the LL pob. I am guessing he updated an old one without looking at it in detail. There are some outdated things in there. For example in adition to the excess conversion he has a CWDT setup with a warcry. Watch out :)

I have the enchant plus long winter so you can choose which route u want to go.

Also cwdt - ic - inc duration - warcry is useful because the helmet makes any spell into a mine, so you cant put frostbomb/curse. You can put detonate mine however
wtf going on with mana regen?!
is just me or my mana seems never go up...
Did i miss anything on the patch notes? Was not that hard before.
Last edited by kamidak on Jun 4, 2018, 4:15:49 AM
same probleme with mana here,
can you give some tips ?
Last edited by mauguen on Jun 4, 2018, 2:05:51 AM
"
mauguen wrote:
same probleme with mana here,
can you give some tips ?

thx but 30c is little expensive...
"
mauguen wrote:
thx but 30c is little expensive...

You can use vaal clarity for map bosses and get the same free ability effect. Much cheaper until you decide to switch to lavianga. Wont work for bosses with a separate zone that resets your soul count though.
Last edited by _天_ on Jun 4, 2018, 8:35:14 AM
About to start now i was at a movie festival this weekend. What is leveling like on the Tree? Rush towards Sabotuer notable then towards High Explosives? Im going to run this as GC miner and probabaly arc in helm for maps i think. Life/MOM for now unless i get some good lowlife pieces.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info