[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

@Trollzilla / kan3:

It's a lot more expensive, but you could replace "sin trek" with a pair of "sorcerer boots". The ES should be about the same, possibly even higher, and it would fix the res issue. Also, if you try to craft some with an ilvl of 86, you could get 5% extra MS.

@kan3:

As for the helmet, I would probably sell it for the enchant (molten strike) and buy/craft a better one.
Last edited by Mirchea on Apr 11, 2018, 8:01:27 PM
How important is the ad mine from helmet?
"
RedStark wrote:

Windz answered that in the first page.

"
windz wrote:
Grab a shaped helm with “place additional mine” mod. This mod is global and makes you place 4 mines instead of 3(with minefield). This mod alone is a 33% more damage and 100% more dmg if not using minefield.

Last edited by Mirchea on Apr 11, 2018, 3:46:25 PM
"
Mirchea wrote:
"
RedStark wrote:

Windz answered that in the first page.

"
windz wrote:
Grab a shaped helm with “place additional mine” mod. This mod is global and makes you place 4 mines instead of 3(with minefield). This mod alone is a 33% more damage and 100% more dmg if not using minefield.

is this ok to multimod?
"
RedStark wrote:
is this ok to multimod?

If I'm not mistaken:
- remote mine (suffix)
- cold res (suffix)
- reflect (prefix)

So, I would craft "suffixes cannot be modified" (prefix), and use an orb of scouring to remove the reflect. Then, apply a multimod (suffix), and get flat ES, ES %, and flat HP - since it will be converted into ES with chayula.

The cold res is a bit low, but given the price of shaped hubris circlet... I guess it's worth doing it. Just make sure to double check everything before doing it.
Last edited by Mirchea on Apr 11, 2018, 4:23:34 PM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Atziri Flask, it makes us do chaos damage= poison on crit and we crit often.

That's absolutely untrue. Poison and bleed don't work like the elemental status ailments.

Also the wiki says, as Solmyr pointed out:
"
Traps, mines, and totems will benefit from the enabled shock, since this is an offensive modifier. However, they will only benefit from Enemies take x% increased Damage if the ailment is applied by a self-cast skill due to the wording of you have inflicted.

So basically the shock is the only thing Yoke is actually giving us.
"
Mirchea wrote:
"
RedStark wrote:
is this ok to multimod?

If I'm not mistaken:
- remote mine (suffix)
- cold res (suffix)
- reflect (prefix)

So, I would craft "suffixes cannot be modified" (prefix), and use an orb of scouring to remove the reflect. Then, apply a multimod (suffix), and get flat ES, ES %, and flat HP - since it will be converted into ES with chayula.

The cold res is a bit low, but given the price of shaped hubris circlet... I guess it's worth doing it. Just make sure to double check everything before doing it.

Price of shaped Hubris Circlet? There are ilvl 85s for 2-5c in softcore. I wouldn't multimod it unless it already has lvl 22 remote mine + additional mine and/or lower remote mine and T1/T2 ES/Resist. Can´t be too hard to craft it yourself with alt spamming... I have a hard time to see that it would be 2-3ex of alts to hit additional mine. Unless I'm missing something
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Apr 11, 2018, 6:40:24 PM
i did this build last league but i cant remember if we've used power charges at all or is this a new trend due to aspect of the cat?
what other ways are there to gain power charges expect aspect of the cat? orb of storms + power charge on crit and jaws of agony on weapon swap?
Last edited by farminghoeninja on Apr 11, 2018, 7:20:10 PM
"
i did this build last league but i cant remember if we've used power charges at all or is this a new trend due to aspect of the cat?
what other ways are there to gain power charges expect aspect of the cat? orb of storms + power charge on crit and jaws of agony on weapon swap?

Power Charges are easy, the Blast Cascade node generates them for us for free.
Frenzy Charges are only used if you're using Farrul's Furs, as there's no a good way to generate them otherwise.
"
Power Charges are easy, the Blast Cascade node generates them for us for free.
Frenzy Charges are only used if you're using Farrul's Furs, as there's no a good way to generate them otherwise.

ahh yeah! i forgot about that node, thanks mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info