[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Did you level as GC mines i feel like the damage is very low at 32 with bitterdream to level with it?
"
Forgers wrote:
Im considering this build for HHC but Im unconvinced about survivability. Do you think its enough for comfortable play? Any suggestions on what to give up for survivability? Maybe drop carcass for a rare?

This was my day 1 build in hardcore harbinger and got to lvl 96 before ripping to packetloss in breach. At that time, there werent many gears on the market so had to manage with life mom gears. You just have to position yourself carefully as any miner would. Now with more gear on the market, you can go CI and conepltely negate chaos damage.

Switched from Tremor Rod over to your own windz feeling a little squeshy and damage coming out about 24k. Anyone ideas for room for improvement working on 6l carcass atm.
Could someone explain what "Two mini nodes" are for once you've done uber lab? I can't really see it on the tree it just looks like you didn't spend the last two points.
"
windz wrote:
"
Forgers wrote:
Im considering this build for HHC but Im unconvinced about survivability. Do you think its enough for comfortable play? Any suggestions on what to give up for survivability? Maybe drop carcass for a rare?

This was my day 1 build in hardcore harbinger and got to lvl 96 before ripping to packetloss in breach. At that time, there werent many gears on the market so had to manage with life mom gears. You just have to position yourself carefully as any miner would. Now with more gear on the market, you can go CI and conepltely negate chaos damage.

I have never used CI build and would like to know what path i should change on the tree. At the moment i am level 71 in HC. thank you in advance awsome build.
push,

This build is not tanky at all you need to be able to dodge main attacks and positioning is important.

Things that jump out to me is that you're using a rat's nest helm which is all dps and no survivability because you're using Kaom's Roots. You can't evade attacks so no life, no armor on helm is a big loss.

DPS wise you need the 6 link and you need t1 crit for spells on dagger. otherwise you should be fine.
"
Sandcastle wrote:
Could someone explain what "Two mini nodes" are for once you've done uber lab? I can't really see it on the tree it just looks like you didn't spend the last two points.
Trying to figure out why people would run with phys to lightning?

I can see the point of the hrimsorrow, but both with and without them, path of building lists elemental focus as more dps, can anyone explain this?
"
Haddoq wrote:
Trying to figure out why people would run with phys to lightning?

I can see the point of the hrimsorrow, but both with and without them, path of building lists elemental focus as more dps, can anyone explain this?

Mainly because no shatter or shock for mapping.

Ele focus is prob a good dps choice for shaper but did you PoB with 10% pen boot, ToH, Wise oak for cold pen?
Currently loving this build thus far. Can't seem to find a cheap Carcass jack so i'm using the rasa still but having no issues tanking. Although I am lvl 64 now but my mana regen is pretty bad. Any idea what might be causing that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info