[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
aefoa wrote:
Hello guys, i am currently level 86 and have ~17k average damage from a mine. I don't really see what to improve (only left to skill up some spell crit on the tree), but heared that people reach 30-40k avg dmg on this level. How come?

Get 6 link and weapons with Gain % of Physical Damage as Extra
get better ring amulet
you can get even 300 k average on this build if you want to spend 600 ex+))
pob records go like 10 milion dps
Last edited by real_name_hidden69 on Feb 7, 2018, 3:59:23 AM
Weapons with extra elem dmg are not possible for me (hardcore abyss, didn't farm that much currency). And 6L carcass costs ~15ex. One man told me he has 5L and 30k avg dmg, and he couldn't say why i have almost twice lower.
"
aefoa wrote:
Weapons with extra elem dmg are not possible for me (hardcore abyss, didn't farm that much currency). And 6L carcass costs ~15ex. One man told me he has 5L and 30k avg dmg, and he couldn't say why i have almost twice lower.

Then take crit nodes on tree instead of area damage it helps
Guys which Watcher's Eye do you think is better to use and which is better to just sell?

Keep the Crit?
"
Guys which Watcher's Eye do you think is better to use and which is better to just sell?

Keep the Crit?

Keep the cold pen. It does more against bosses.
"

Keep the Crit?

both get jewel with both crit and pen
"
both get jewel with both crit and pen

Yeah not sure I have time to get the type of currency before the end of the league. Especially when I have to buy challenges still.
Need help please

I die really fast, and when i'm out of mana i can't put the mines.
my damage is only 22k
what can i do?

tried to craft dagger more physical convert but can't get more than 1 convert :\
"
kanon1 wrote:
Need help please

I die really fast, and when i'm out of mana i can't put the mines.
my damage is only 22k
what can i do?

tried to craft dagger more physical convert but can't get more than 1 convert :\

IS all skill you need to know how play mines dont let mobs get close to you
if you dont have mana buy this flask
http://poe.trade/search/amonorukaminay
The mana flask makes things a lot easier but if you don't have that much currency, just one vaal clarity makes mana much less of an issue too. You can also add increased duration if you still have issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info