[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

that seems good. gonna replace that frost bomb to fortify and getting immortal call too ty :D
"
LICHINVISIVEL wrote:
that seems good. gonna replace that frost bomb to fortify and getting immortal call too ty :D

u can also easily replace ruthless wirth fortiy while mapping since u dont really need it for trash mobs :P
ill do that :D lol i just used ex on my claw and got 26% crit mult
so happy
wow, nice!!
is this claw worth mirror service?best claw with 519dps and 414 phys dmg on poe trade
Last edited by LICHINVISIVEL on Oct 7, 2017, 3:56:24 PM
How do you sustain mana while whirling around without blood magic?

Amazing build tho! :O
Yea I have the same question as the post above, I'm having trouble maintaining my mana without a flask.
how much mana do u guys have? i have 160/642 after hatred and herald, which is enough to whirl (18 mana) around o.O (lvl 81)
Last edited by bahnschranke on Oct 7, 2017, 7:16:41 PM
"
bahnschranke wrote:
how much mana do u guys have? i have 160/642 after hatred and herald, which is enough to whirl (18 mana) around o.O (lvl 81)

We're not saying we don't have enough mana, its just mana regen is low for the build. Looking at your gear, you have three difference sources of mana regen, which would explain why you don't have any problems. But that also means you have a lower dps.
"
"
bahnschranke wrote:

We're not saying we don't have enough mana, its just mana regen is low for the build. Looking at your gear, you have three difference sources of mana regen, which would explain why you don't have any problems. But that also means you have a lower dps.

u said u cant maintain it w/o a mana flask -> u have not enought mana? u might be right that my mana regen is helpful but i dont see how the mana is not enough since u gain mana back with every hit but i guess since u got basicly no accuracy on your gear u miss a lot thats why you cant sustain it. also hows mana regen the reason for lower dps?
Last edited by bahnschranke on Oct 7, 2017, 9:27:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info