[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

I also have a question.

When I'm already capped at 90% phys-dmg reduction, doesit make sense to have determination?Or am I better off switching to another aura like Haste?!
"
Mentoya wrote:
Not sure how the additional off-hand weapons suppose to make you move faster though the lab? I just checked and they didn't have move speed on them, just attack speed, which I already have plenty of on my main-hand... What am I missing? Is move speed somehow built in when equipping the off-hand weapons and it's just not showing?

When you explain, go easy on me, I'm not as advanced at poe as must of you are lol

youre not using move speed to go through lab youre purely using leap slam to jump around through the lap skipping monsters (unless you need flask charges) and just jumping through traps as fast as you can. leap slam isnt affected my move speed modifiers thus the reason for the offhand atk speed items
Hey guys any idea on what will be better than cleave for uber lab? im thinking if we can do molten strike with the right gem links it might work. working on it in PoB rn if anyone has any other ideas would love to hear it.
or perhaps respec out of some jewel slots for some bleed nodes and crimson dance since they're right next to the current tree
so current setup at lvl 85 following the current the build guide almost exactly, I end up with 175k effective dps according to PoB. Now add Taste of Hate and Sin's rebirth i get 222k. Now i was thinking lets remove 2 Jewel Nodes and put it towards Splitting Strikes Node and i get 246k. Now mind you I have plenty of defense for uber lab. I can brain dead run it in about 12 mins while looking at my phone. Therefore no need to add defense anymore as an Uber farmer so focus on raising dps. I was thinking that with the next 6 lvls to 91 we put towards the Rampart Node. Now I will have 259k dps. With these changes ive jumped 84k more damage rather than putting the points into 2 jewel nodes and more endurance charges. lvl 92 grab Path of the warrior for an increase to health and more dmg (dps 264k). for the next 8 to lvl 100 I can grab Ambidexterity and the 2 melee damage nodes above Master of the Arena for 305k final build dps or I can grab Purity of the Flesh for increased health and 20% more Chaos Resistance which is pretty important endgame. Heres my PoB pastebin let me know what you think. https://pastebin.com/ncCqaQkJ
"
feaet91 wrote:
I also have a question.

When I'm already capped at 90% phys-dmg reduction, doesit make sense to have determination?Or am I better off switching to another aura like Haste?!

Check the wiki about how armor works.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Armour

Basically you can never have enough.
THanks for making this build Norse, I made one over the weekend and am loving it! Managing to earn some ezzz $$$ at the moment.

I have a question about which type of Belt is best for this. To give you some context, I am using Meginord's Girdle Heavy Belt and when I check out on PoB to see how it'll affect my stats if I used Perseverance, it shows that I will actually lose DPS + HP.

So I was wondering if I have miscalculated anything?

Note: In PoB configuration, I have ticked the following boxes to be used in the calculation:
- Frenzy
- Endurance
- Fortify

Thanks!
"
kazafz wrote:
THanks for making this build Norse, I made one over the weekend and am loving it! Managing to earn some ezzz $$$ at the moment.

I have a question about which type of Belt is best for this. To give you some context, I am using Meginord's Girdle Heavy Belt and when I check out on PoB to see how it'll affect my stats if I used Perseverance, it shows that I will actually lose DPS + HP.

Note: In PoB configuration, I have ticked the following boxes to be used in the calculation:
- Frenzy
- Endurance
- Fortify

Thanks!

i think you need to turn on onslaught in configuration. perseverance gives you perma onslaught since you always have fortify (leap slam and cleave)
IGN : Sixthus (essence)
"
zeronovas wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:

- Frenzy
- Endurance
- Fortify

Thanks!

i think you need to turn on onslaught in configuration. perseverance gives you perma onslaught since you always have fortify (leap slam and cleave)

Thanks for the reply. I actually had onslaught activated which I shouldn't have as like you said, equipping perseverance would give me perma onslaught and I can see that it does increase my DPS quite a bit! Thanks!
Where do you get the 8 endurance charges? I only have 7. I have already taken all of the enduranche charge nodes on the skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info