Balance Changes to Chill, Shock, and Charges

"
Rory wrote:

Power and Frenzy Charges

In Wave 4 of the Beta, we reduced the Increased Critical Chance granted by Power Charges bonus and gave them More Spell Damage, while changing Frenzy Charges to only grant its More Damage bonus to Attacks, to better align each of them with their appropriate attribute.

I honestly love this. It balances charges more evenly between the three & gives more interesting build diversity.
"
Riborg wrote:

For a trading player, this "exploit" is already in place because unique jewels you may corrupt are already around 1 alch, some are a couple alts, and probably even cheaper in bulk.

But one thing is buying from another player (which requires, in the best scenario, a least a few minutes to contact the player and get the items), one thing is buying unlimited quantities from an NPC.

This said, I'm a SSF player and I'm ok with the jewels being a quest reward, it would have been ok too if they raised the price to a bunch of chaos orbs... but having them at 1 alch felt wrong.
So people posted on here before the changes about them hating them.. not just Reddit.

So they adjust them.. and people complain even more.

Get over yourselves.
"mhu build diverstay doh" reddit is gay.
- I am a loot whore
"
sherkhan wrote:
Email support and tell them to remove their activity on Reddit and improve their own forums!

You.... you mean the subreddit Chris Wilson made?
rip Raider! There is no logic Frenzy to gives more dmg and not attack speed. I mean the name is related to more attack speed... pretty bad nerf, which makes Raider useless now and there is no point anymore to even use any charges as non crit build...
So you're being punished once more by being a spell caster (particularly non crit) if you're not getting frenzy charges...wow, casters sure are getting the short-end of the stick in this league. Crap dots, crap non crit, crap es...Time to take a break and fuck around with Wolcen until some significant changes are made. Power creep was 'addressed' by dramatically increasing boss life and build diversity has taken a nose dive. This is asinine. No one is going to play a non crit 'chill' or shock build because you add passive nodes that incentivize ailment duration when they can simply go with critical hits and get guaranteed procs with significantly more damage.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Aug 1, 2017, 12:33:55 PM
"
darthross wrote:

Make sure you keep that character tab hidden.

I_No keeps their characters hidden so that they can use a sock puppet to post their challenge numbers without appearing to be the type of person who does that.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
darthross wrote:

Make sure you keep that character tab hidden.

I_No keeps their characters hidden so that they can use a sock puppet to post their challenge numbers without appearing to be the type of person who does that.

That didn't even make sense dude wtf
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Rory wrote:
you only need to deal 10% of a target's life to gain a maximum effect shock. This will make it much easier to apply Shock effects to very high health bosses

If you can deal 10% of a high health boss in a single hit, you don't need shocks to begin with. Specially with how often 95% of builds hit per second. We're talking like 2 to 3 seconds tops without shocks.
Last edited by Lantis02 on Aug 1, 2017, 12:57:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info