Spelling mistakes and typos

There is a formatting error in the receipt sent via private message on the POE website for the kirac vault pass, it currently states "You have ordered: Kirac's Vault Pass"
please remove this from the bug forum and put it in feed back from spelling mistakes and typos are not a bug its a feature this is confirmed by common knowledge

Found this on a helmet. Supposed to be Anger maybe? I don't know, but I don't think it is supposed to be angle.
Last edited by Raptr24 on Feb 20, 2022, 6:54:55 AM
"
Raptr24 wrote:

Found this on a helmet. Supposed to be Anger maybe? I don't know, but I don't think it is supposed to be angle.

It's supposed to be angle. It's for Ground slam.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Hum the lighbringer golem skin on the store haves some humm...mispelling

"
Hum the lighbringer golem skin on the store haves some humm...mispelling

This is actually a bug and in the known issues sticky. It's not a typo or misspelling.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

The new Spriggan units from act2. Are they really meant to be called 'Skeletan Spriggan'? Not Skeletal or Skeleton?

The templar inquisitor ascendancy has the quote
"Truth is elusive, yet provided us with all necessary to find it."
Pretty sure this isn't proper English.

"provided" should be "provides"
Last edited by StrongAndSexy on Feb 26, 2022, 10:44:38 PM
That's proper use of the word and not a typo.

Anomalous Maim support has "Supported skill have x% increased effect of Maim"
Gem descriptions are usually described in plural, should be 'skills'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info