Spelling mistakes and typos

https://imgur.com/a/jmbRUdB

The T :)
calama your tatas m8
Circle of fear synthesised sapphire ring .herald of ice mana cost value is reversed (20-15)%.

bug 1,030,412,643: Karst name misspelled as "Kduvw"
"
Powerphil wrote:

bug 1,030,412,643: Karst name misspelled as "Kduvw"

It just jumped text bug that can be fixed by restarting the game or computer
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
HertzfeldPL wrote:
Circle of fear synthesised sapphire ring .herald of ice mana cost value is reversed (20-15)%.

Not a bug.

mana reserved mod is stored as increased and the number is stored as negative integer, then flip to positive by the UI
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

In blue cluster jewels, the suffix in the name of the item (of the lizard) is being written without a space (ofthe lizard).
"
Maven: New Vastir
The Maven has invited you to attempts a greater challenge. Use the Invitation in your Map device to attempt it.

That should be singular: attempt.
Last edited by Sintactical on Jan 15, 2021, 9:20:41 PM
In the Dash summary page the second sentence it says "nTravel skills do not get...". I'm assuming the "n" is a typo.
The text have an space in "et cetera".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info