Spelling mistakes and typos

Shows old behaviour (2 random missions).
Not a big deal, but I notice Meat Shield uses US spelling (defense) instead of the usual British spelling (defence). Do you want us to report these types of "errors" here?

My bad, my eyes don't work proper like.
Last edited by Nightyb on Sep 9, 2019, 10:14:28 PM
Syndicate : Vagans Text in Intervention was not changed .
It should hav Legion themed Text.
probably the same with the other Divisions.

Last edited by Zaroin on Sep 11, 2019, 2:11:34 AM
This still happens

A syndicate member appeared on the map Arid Lake as the chest was opened. After killing him and killing all the monsters, the chest cannot be opened.(bug report 2622004406

Cassia's hymn, "Cast your burning gaze to thine soul," is grammatically incorrect. "Thine" means the same thing as "your," (albeit singular, not plural) and is only used before words starting in a vowel, e.g. "to thine own self be true," not "to thy own self be true."

The hymn should be: "Cast thy burning gaze to my soul." Perhaps not as fancy-sounding, but also not nonsensical or grammatically incorrect.
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
Just a missing space.
Spoiler
Elder prefix on amulet "+1 to maximum number of Skeletons" was displayed as T2 in the official trade site, but it seem a T1 actually.

Or T1 did existed but too rare to show in the market
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 19, 2019, 1:30:29 PM
I don't had an enchanted helmet in hand. But using the official trade site to search, the enchantment for summon skeletons read:

"20% chance to Summon an additional Skeleton Warrior with Summon Skeleton"
"40% chance to Summon an additional Skeleton Warrior with Summon Skeleton"

It seem a leftover after the renaming of the skill back to plural
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
There is a translation error in the german version after you defeated kitava in act 5. Cant check if this happens in act 10, too. Just saw it in a german stream

The text is: Eure Wiederstände werden auf -30% verringert.
(Your resistances will reduced to -30%)

Instead it should read: Eure Wiederstände werden um -30% verringert.
(Your resistances will reduced by -30%)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info