[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

"
Sakamoto1 wrote:
TY for the answer.

another question is,

I dont like Rite of Ruine because i hardly see any benefit from it.

Can i use Pain reaver instead? It just says 1% of damage, does totem rf dmg count?

Cheers again.

no
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
I'm gonna seem like a big ol' dumb, but i'm gonna ask it anyway.
Why the crit chance gem on curse links?
Does it give a damage boost to ignite ailment?
I always used enfeeble as last gem to get the extra survivability.
Thanks for the response in advance
And sorry if it was already asked precedently.
to OP thanks for including Purity of elements under Gems category i spent 75 levels with it! oh wait! FUCK
"
Gamerjack95 wrote:
I'm gonna seem like a big ol' dumb, but i'm gonna ask it anyway.
Why the crit chance gem on curse links?
Does it give a damage boost to ignite ailment?
I always used enfeeble as last gem to get the extra survivability.
Thanks for the response in advance
And sorry if it was already asked precedently.

inc crit on OoS to crit more often. Crit=EO proc = more damage.
Remove inc crit chance if going for dual curse.
And as a follow-up to that, is it worth taking four skill points so you can head over to Whispers of Doom, and also rearranging gems so you CAN dual curse with your OoS? Seeing as this build relies on uniques without +1 curse and vaaling a really good amulet for a chance at a +1 curse on enemies mod (or trading for one) seems like an expensive option.
Last edited by Kastanj on Aug 25, 2017, 6:14:40 AM
Hi Milky, could you post a 3.0 Video of you powning bosses o: ? I mean, is the build as strong as before? I saw that RF took a big nerf?
IGN - TheReklast
"
Kastanj wrote:
And as a follow-up to that, is it worth taking four skill points so you can head over to Whispers of Doom, and also rearranging gems so you CAN dual curse with your OoS? Seeing as this build relies on uniques without +1 curse and vaaling a really good amulet for a chance at a +1 curse on enemies mod (or trading for one) seems like an expensive option.

If you use Soul Mantle / Kikazarus, it's recommended to take Self Flagellation jewel - it boosts your damage pretty solid, and adds dual curse as a side effect.
- TroubiCZ
wrong thread :P
Last edited by anone on Aug 25, 2017, 6:39:14 AM
"
trouba wrote:
"
Kastanj wrote:

If you use Soul Mantle / Kikazarus, it's recommended to take Self Flagellation jewel - it boosts your damage pretty solid, and adds dual curse as a side effect.

Oh, I already have one of those :)

We are talking about putting dual curses on enemies with your Orb of Storms.
"
trouba wrote:
"
Kastanj wrote:

it adds multiple curses, just FYI. You can prebuff damage with casting many totems before boss fights, for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info