Energy Shield and Life

GGG says they listen but they don't. They probably listen to the voices in their heads only. Name 10 people who has over 25k es without support, and do enough dps to insta fill it through leech? GGG you're lying. And if not, who the hell are you listening to for feedback? Certainly not a majority of the players.
"
GGG says they listen but they don't. They probably listen to the voices in their heads only. Name 10 people who has over 25k es without support, and do enough dps to insta fill it through leech? GGG you're lying. And if not, who the hell are you listening to for feedback? Certainly not a majority of the players.
I actually believe they can name more than 50... Mirrors do exist after all.
"

They are listening to a handful of self proclaimed experts on this forum. they are the nerf brigade, they already want vp removed completely and 3.0 isn't even here yet. They want people that save for acuity to have to throw them in the bin along with all the other items they have wasted time getting only for GGG to destroy.

Its probably out of spite and jealousy.
What all of these ES whiners are missing is something they have yet to experience, the recharge rate of ES. You may not be able to face tank something anymore, but you should definitely be able to get in, take a hit and get out and repeat this process. If you want to face tank something, choose a life build. Simple as that.

It was super OP. Hell, I had a mines ES build and even I could admit that was slightly OP. Any trials were a piece of piss, uber was easy, and all I had to do was be patient with the end game bosses.

Sorry, but HOWA ES needed a nerf bad. When everybody can pinpoint one build and say "that's the build to go for" and everybody does it because it's stupidly easy to do, then that's an issue.
Rly nice changes, very well-thought actually

The devs clearly state:
If you want to play leech -> you go health and either trade 6 sockets for kaoms for survivability or risk dying
If you want to play a support/totemist/summoner/trapper -> you go es
Also bow occultists are still viable, the es regen is still crazy for them

As for absolute ES numbers - they do not matter after all. They do want you to die if you stay in shaper's teleport unless you use a well-thought flask setup or play a zDPS fulltank character. And you will die to that teleport in 3.0 as well as to some new bosses' mechanics.

Also don't forget the new god's talents defensive options, they could add a 500 or 1000 health may be.
Last edited by theLt on May 19, 2017, 1:02:35 AM
"
TheBobRoss wrote:
What all of these ES whiners are missing is something they have yet to experience, the recharge rate of ES. You may not be able to face tank something anymore, but you should definitely be able to get in, take a hit and get out and repeat this process. If you want to face tank something, choose a life build. Simple as that.

It was super OP. Hell, I had a mines ES build and even I could admit that was slightly OP. Any trials were a piece of piss, uber was easy, and all I had to do was be patient with the end game bosses.

Sorry, but HOWA ES needed a nerf bad. When everybody can pinpoint one build and say "that's the build to go for" and everybody does it because it's stupidly easy to do, then that's an issue.

Now, all us non-meta poor players suffer because of streamers and the rich elite.
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
Legacy es gear will not be Automatically updated?
Actually they could add the old version of ghost reaver + vaal pact to all the vinktars on standard to let people play their leech-heavy builds. And if you use vinktars on a life build - you could swap your flask to the new one once 3.0 hits live.
"
DrOwnage wrote:
Legacy es gear will not be Automatically updated?

>These changes will not apply to already-rolled modifiers, but will apply to existing base types. Rerolling items with an old value will update it to the new values.

The base ES on your regalia will be a bit lower. Also you will lose some CI bouns es
"
TheBobRoss wrote:

Sorry but you have no clue what you're talking about, I've always been playing ES build relying on ES recharge with no leech or even regen at all and this change will definitely nerf my play style with the 33% ES nerf.

Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver for ES build was broken, but why do they need to nerf all the other ES builds that only had 9-10k ES and didn't even have leech like trap,mine,DOT,summoner....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info