[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Endgame Testing All 2H Axe Melee Skills: https://youtu.be/CrCLFlTqH7c

No Smite in there? :\

That said, how does it fare with this build? Smite as a general is a very appealing skill to me and but if it's generally not so good then that's all right, just curious.
"
tomaj84 wrote:
"
Endgame Testing All 2H Axe Melee Skills: https://youtu.be/CrCLFlTqH7c

No Smite in there? :\

That said, how does it fare with this build? Smite as a general is a very appealing skill to me and but if it's generally not so good then that's all right, just curious.

honestly just forgot it existed. should perform similar to wild strike tho
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Any thoughts on Dread Banner vs War Banner? Since we are using RT, isnt a big aspect of war banner useless?
How to setup CWDT with Steelskin and Vulnerability?
Last edited by kobielak13 on Jun 10, 2019, 12:53:08 PM
Hello. Can you explain how to use the correct gems for all other skills? I can't get path of building working.

Also How do you deal with Lab maps / the traps and damage / Spikes etc? Even inside the Trials, It's fricken hard to survive. 1 trap hit , you have no potions left.
I take back my prior post. Pride and herald of purity werent cutting it.

Currently using lacerate + ruthless, pulverize, added melee, damage on full life

Switched to 2h Axe over 2h Sword - feel my damage went up quite a bit, and didn't have to path to the right side of the tree.

Switched to hatred and herald of ash + blood /sand stance, damage went up noticably.

I find myself mostly in sand stance unless im fighting a boss / hard monster. The AOE hits most of the screen, and 1-2 slashes is all its now taking me to clear trash.

"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hello. Can you explain how to use the correct gems for all other skills? I can't get path of building working.

Also How do you deal with Lab maps / the traps and damage / Spikes etc? Even inside the Trials, It's fricken hard to survive. 1 trap hit , you have no potions left.

Roll a flask for bleed removal/immunity
"
Stormzerker wrote:

Roll a flask for bleed removal/immunity
"
honestly just forgot it existed. should perform similar to wild strike tho

Okay cool was just wondering due to its attack speed modifier (and it seems a little wonky with multistrike) and due to the lightning damage buff. I was wanting to try this build last season but never quite got around to it, I will definitely give it a go this time around. :D
Saw your video and saw you have problems sustaining frenzy charges for flicker on the boss. Anything you might recommend for that? Just coming back to the game and wanted to try flicker but haven't really found any builds on the forums for it for 3.7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info