[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

This guild is just made for the leader to be fed challenges and be lazy while reaping the benefits from the people.

No real community, no Discord, pretty bad. Would not suggest, find something else.
"
This guild is just made for the leader to be fed challenges and be lazy while reaping the benefits from the people.

No real community, no Discord, pretty bad. Would not suggest, find something else.

LMAO...

Literally have not taken one thing from guildies this league except some map completions and one boss kill for end game grind.

I have shared out countless of mid/high tier map completions of my own in the last 2 weeks, and to be perfectly honest, there really isn't that much stuff to share this league.

Besides that we talk and chill out every single night, discuss drops, crafting, league mechanics etc etc.

It is a fantastic guild full of some pretty cool guys & girls and each day is enjoyable with them.

That being said who are you? Have you even spoken? Were you in my guild? Are you even posting in the right guild recruitment thread? If so please feel free to share who you are, what you contributed, how exactly a guild of 40+ members discussing things and talking everynight is not considered a community? Or better yet, please explain how the whole guild revolves around me being lazy and what benefits am i reaping exactly?

Anyway if guild just wasn't for you that would be perfectly fine, it is not for everyone. However to post up in thread and to try and shit all over a guild for no reason and to make up blatant lies about them and the leader shows me exactly what type of person you are, so i guess its better you are not involved with us in anyway, and gl on your next adventure...
Bump
Hi, i would like to join the guild. I have read the charter. Love Sc and getting MTX Reward for the poors that cant buy MTX, Love to share and talk about making crafting gears also. Bless RNG to drop us a mirror ! I only play League usually instead of standard, play time depend on day when i around and not working but most of the time be active!
ign: TheTanky_ED
Last edited by Early2019 on Mar 27, 2019, 7:43:34 AM
Bump
Are u lads on ps4 too?
"
CrazyDawid wrote:
Are u lads on ps4 too?

https://i.imgur.com/lf1f31m.gif
Bump
Hi! I would like to join, will share what is possible.
IGN: BlueArcAgain
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info