[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Hi, like to join the guild and have read the charter. Am interested in the challenges and will be participating in the new upcoming league. Min 36 challenges and will try to push for 40.

Miss the previous few leagues though and only played a little in Delve starting just last week.

IGN: NPAngryBV
Bump
Ign: MuFoR

Read the google doc with the rules. Always going for 36 challenges minimum on SC league. Skipped Delve as I've been busy but I'm coming back for Betrayal and will be super active again so I think I'll be a good fit.

Here's a couple of the old leagues I got to 36+ as proof.
https://i.imgur.com/swtYwo7.jpg
Last edited by MuFeR on Dec 2, 2018, 6:03:10 AM
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter.

ign:SagetutaZ
my current IGN is aids so please just message me here lol i can then provide more info if needed.
Bump
IGN- EvilSatan

lvl 69 witch
Looking to run with groups instead of solo all the time.

started playing Apr 4, 2012

I read the Divinity Charter

THANK YOU!
Hi iam old time POE player comming back to game wanna play with mature new frieds in party farming bevasue of my neew pc. my ign is: picujebnuty
Hi iam old time POE player comming back to game wanna play with mature new frieds in party farming bevasue of my neew pc. my ign is: picujebnuty
KaraTheKind was my delve char.

Note she only got 19 challenges, but I only played for ~15 days because I just got back into POE. Very interested in challenge grinding and learning new things from experienced players. Hoping to be a part of an active guild going into Betrayal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info