[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

"
Aestryl wrote:
While your Guild Chart says:
"
Recruitment will not take place during the last month of a league or the first week of a new league.

I would still try to apply for the upcoming league.

Deleting every Character once im done with the league so i cant share my IGN.
But if you want to hit me up you can add me on Discord under Fujioo#9771

Guild chart does say that, however can easily make an exception out of someone that has 40/40 and it means you obviously read charter since u quoted it :)

That being said, only way i can invite you in game is if you have a character, so if you want an invite, you will have to make a temp char and lmk
kindly recruit me to the league: IGN: perzval
IGN: sqlitecy
Realm: EU-SC
Mostly delving and bossing in league starts. Have bossing thread as well at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2466374
I read the charter and it says no recruiting last month/ first week :9

Either way,

IGN: sacstanxiang2
"
kindly recruit me to the league: IGN: perzval

Sorry but with 15 challenges in a league, even if i was currently recruiting you would not make the cut.

"
sacstanxiang2 wrote:
I read the charter and it says no recruiting last month/ first week :9

Either way,

IGN: sacstanxiang2

Ya sorry will have to try back after first week of blight league :)
IGN: Wemson

Play SC from the US and enjoy knocking out the challenges, as well as delving, mapping and all around making currency.
Last edited by wemedge1 on Sep 3, 2019, 12:28:23 AM
Hey goof, just reread the charter since I've been gone for a league or so. I know it's still first week of league ish but I'm tossing my application in now before I forget

current IGN: MidblightWalk

Looking forward to completing challenges with everyone again :)
Bump

Guild recruitment open for the league!
Hi, I would like to join the guild and I read the guild charter
ign: gognog
hi, I would like to join too. as u don't realy invite 1st week of leggue 1st week almost done now as in today, il still be up for it whenever u whisper.
I was level 100 40/40 in legion I play 150 ish hours each 2 weeks, did ed contagion 1200 depth delve that 2nd in poe ninja ed ladder,
Il try do deeper with ed this league too.
I did read the rules cause I think everyone must to know whats the guild about, I mean it can make u not want it no more as well as make u want it more after u read what is about and rules and all. and I agree with all of it.
IGN:@UndeadMarioE
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by UndeadMarioEvilone on Sep 13, 2019, 5:25:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info