[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

So... has anyone tried replacing lacerate with cleave, putting in overwhelming odds and picking up rampart on the tree? :)
Finding this build to not be ideal for farming lab. Still incredibly squishy even with 5100 life and 6400 armor with double granite flasks and 75 69 75 resists. One shot by Izaro on multiple occasions with granites up.

Last edited by polio23 on Aug 19, 2017, 2:01:26 AM
"
polio23 wrote:
Finding this build to not be ideal for farming lab. Still incredibly squishy even with 5100 life and 6400 armor with double granite flasks and 75 69 75 resists. One shot by Izaro on multiple occasions with granites up.

like many so-called "updated for 3.0" builds, the author isn't actually playing it.
"
like many so-called "updated for 3.0" builds, the author isn't actually playing it.

Sounds about right. For the record for any people looking to try the build I am using a 5 link Belly and have the Devoto's, pretty solid gear overall so don't expect much better results, definitely better options for farming lab safely. I would especially say this is not the build for you if you are looking to "face tank", life leech doesn't do much in world where you don't go Vaal Pact and get one shot before you can heal up.
"
polio23 wrote:

That's why I'm wondering if rampart/cleave/overwhelming odds would make it better for lab/boss farming... that way I could have lacerate with increased area for clearing and then another weapon to switch to for boss fights that would have cleave. It would be 4 "wasted" points on clear speed but I guess I could put a fortify on my leap slam and have it leap-faster-blood-fort. It's just a bit costly to test for me atm. Only 74 and just broke into yellow maps while I'm building up my map pool.
Last edited by PROdotes on Aug 19, 2017, 3:57:39 AM
"
loczek123 wrote:
Yea can any one confirm it's posible to kill shaper and farm T15? :)

I had no problems running T15 maps with a 5L Kondo and a 4L belly. But I doubt you can do shaper with that setup. I haven't tried it, but I switched to 5L Starforge and got my Belly 6-linked, so I'm already over the budget for valuable input on that.

"
polio23 wrote:
life leech doesn't do much in world where you don't go Vaal Pact and get one shot before you can heal up.

If you get one-shot vaal pact doesn't help you either.
Last edited by stuffinator on Aug 19, 2017, 4:11:15 AM
"
PROdotes wrote:
So... has anyone tried replacing lacerate with cleave, putting in overwhelming odds and picking up rampart on the tree? :)

Lacerate has good single target damage. Feel free to test it, but that would be different build. For me best option for cleave is dual wielding raider.

"
polio23 wrote:

1)Facetanking anything with 5.1k life? I don't think so, "safe" runs starts at 6k life. Unless you don't have 6k life you have to dodge strong attack such as cleave/groundslam
(you are 78 lvl, budget builds needs lvl - more life, more strenght, more damage this is not the best build for uberlab, you can always do Bv pathfinder but you'll need 5 offcolors on chest and 4 offcolors on other items)
2)Armor doesnt matter if you were running against elemental buffed izaro
3)Poe is kinda hard game, you can get oneshoted on everysingle build that exist, even with 12k life, so... if you know somthing will hit you hard, you dodge it.

"
dixa wrote:

Yup, I'm not but that doesnt mean I don't know this build, I still have my char on standard league.
Before updating build, I have tested it and it still works.
I cant facetank izaro either. He is just one shot me all the time. I really like the build but i cant facetank anyting with this :D. Dont wanna give up yet. So any advices piotrekplis?

Gear: 5.3khp, 30%phy. reduction, capped resistances.

Tree is same

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwQ8BEaFCAUTRRxGJEaOBuqIVUhYCcgJ58ppSz7NZI5DjpSOuE7tjwFPC1AoEa3R35J1U3jUEdXVFnzXhNfOV8_YVJjF2VNZ5toZWjybEZyD3Jscqlza3TtdPF2rHrvfNmBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaooiivCPYJBsk6iUb5d5my2f36IApTWmV6knqZSsqq4-r2ywq7KAtfK3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbBB8SCxPbGrs9-02_Xfti92Xzawdw95FHqGO8O707vfPAf8kXyWvNv8931Yfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=demigodspecial&characterName=ChristopherBáthory
"
I cant facetank izaro either. He is just one shot me all the time. I really like the build but i cant facetank anyting with this :D. Dont wanna give up yet. So any advices piotrekplis?

Tree is same

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwQ8BEaFCAUTRRxGJEaOBuqIVUhYCcgJ58ppSz7NZI5DjpSOuE7tjwFPC1AoEa3R35J1U3jUEdXVFnzXhNfOV8_YVJjF2VNZ5toZWjybEZyD3Jscqlza3TtdPF2rHrvfNmBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaooiivCPYJBsk6iUb5d5my2f36IApTWmV6knqZSsqq4-r2ywq7KAtfK3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbBB8SCxPbGrs9-02_Xfti92Xzawdw95FHqGO8O707vfPAf8kXyWvNv8931Yfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=demigodspecial&characterName=ChristopherBáthory

replace your voidheart with other ring, it'll help a lot, having 6k hp is much much better. I think you only switch to voidheart after you have Starforge, with me the voidheart don't boost that much damage if your damage is not that high. You can do 5l Lacerate and 4l Totem to replace your loss in damage. I'm 84 and my HP is more than 5k5, it'll be more later, expect to hit 6.5k, with that you can somewhat facetank most of the Bosses.
Spoiler

these are my budget rings, not really good but i got decent HP with these.
Last edited by mauls1611 on Aug 19, 2017, 12:49:02 PM
"
mauls1611 wrote:
"

Tree is same

replace your voidheart with other ring, it'll help a lot, having 6k hp is much much better. I think you only switch to voidheart after you have Starforge, with me the voidheart don't boost that much damage if your damage is not that high. You can do 5l Lacerate and 4l Totem to replace your loss in damage. I'm 84 and my HP is more than 5k5, it'll be more later, expect to hit 6.5k, with that you can somewhat facetank most of the Bosses.
Spoiler

these are my budget rings, not really good but i got decent HP with these.

Will do. Thank you for reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info