[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

Sorry if this has been answered already but what map mods can this build not run?
"
beriax123 wrote:
Why i still can't run the 3 aura's even though I already have 2 nodes of reduced mana reserved?

There are two areas of nodes. There's 3 nodes ending in "Influence" between Witch and Shadow. There are two nodes near "Leadership" as well. Also, you need a lvl 3 Enlighten in The Vertex (which amounts to a lvl 4. I don't know which you might be missing.

"
Sorry if this has been answered already but what map mods can this build not run?

No leech is pretty rough unless you have ES on hit in a Watcher's Eye jewel. Elemental weakness is harder for this build than others, which isn't to say its hard. But if you don't overcap or have an option for that, it can be problematic. I normally go go dual wield, but switch for the Atziri's Mirror on the Phoenix guardian or on ele weakness maps. I run no-regen with no problems when I'm solo. For some reason, I believe there is a glitch in the game preventing me from leeching mana even though I take the mana leech node near Shadow. I have no problems with no regen running solo. Elemental reflect is not something you should run unless you have the Watcher's Eye reflect stat, and the Yugul Pantheon mod, or ES gain on hit. I do use the Yugul minor Pantheon anyway though. I like it.
Last edited by Zindax on Jun 24, 2018, 5:44:38 PM
Is it fine,Im end up with 6.2ES on lvl 91 as a Scion,or Im missed something?
Its unbufed,lvl21 disc,no clarity watcher's and no any ES+jewels.
Well I got to uber elder no problem, but I couldn't beat him, which is kind of sad considering what I have. It was tough. I'm wondering what your resists need to be on that fight. I made progress when I swapped to an Atziri's Mirror to overcap myself at 109%, but it was still rough. I got them to about 50%ish. I'm guessing its a skill issue, but I still wonder what resists need to be on that fight with this build.
Great build. I'm playing a very similar guardian version of this. Not sure who came up with it but I stole it mostly from NanoKits. So thanks a lot. Best build I've ever played.

I'm almost level 94 in hardcore incursion and I'm working on some final optimizations before I try the endgame content. Never done the endgame content in this game before (I usually die before I get there). But I hope I will be able to kill shaper before I die on uber elder :) Maybe if I have time to practice a bit on softcore fist it might even be doable.

I've at least killed the shaper guardians with a 5L.

This is my current gear:

So I need to get a 6L, head enchant, deaths door with attack speed or added lightning enchant, dying sun. Also a second double corrupt howa with block, attack speed or added lightning would be very nice. And a level 4 enlighten, so I don't need to pick up any reduced mana from tree.

Also I might try to recolor my shapers touch to get my vaal auras to benefit from the +2 to duration gems.

I've decided to not prioritize penetration, since in most cases penetration is needed I will use vaal impurity of lightning, and then lightning penetration gem/flasks/enchants would be wasted. And in the cases vaal impurity is not up, lightning pen is only a slight dps increase on very high resistance mobs.

The main reason I'm using blessing of elements is because I can get phys damage taken as X element on a watchers eye. And it does simplify gearing a bit. I did try to use wrath for a while, but without a great watcher eye I'm not sure its worth it because of the addition reduced mana that is required.
Any thoughts on where to spend points past the end of your path? Struggling to decide on which things to pick up. Considering a second curse maybe. What are your thoughts? Thank you.
The tip someone posted about wildfire gems with the reduced reserved mana is gold. I just got a clarity watchers eye and got like 1.2k extra shield. It is great. Do I have to do uber to make the jewel of starting duelist work? It doesn't look like it does without the last ascendancy.
"
xikorita wrote:
The tip someone posted about wildfire gems with the reduced reserved mana is gold. I just got a clarity watchers eye and got like 1.2k extra shield. It is great. Do I have to do uber to make the jewel of starting duelist work? It doesn't look like it does without the last ascendancy.

No, it does give you leech even without uber lab, you just need to connect your tree to one of the character's starting node, same with other benefits from pure talent
"
Zindax wrote:
Well I got to uber elder no problem, but I couldn't beat him, which is kind of sad considering what I have. It was tough. I'm wondering what your resists need to be on that fight. I made progress when I swapped to an Atziri's Mirror to overcap myself at 109%, but it was still rough. I got them to about 50%ish. I'm guessing its a skill issue, but I still wonder what resists need to be on that fight with this build.

I run the scion version with a few changes but I kill uber elder with 75 resists across the board and 6.8ishk ES. I also have the ES on hit watcher's eye which is a nice defensive boost. Uber elder is strictly mechanical. Figure out what can kill you and do everything to avoid those attacks. You have plenty of damage with molten strike so just look for the windows to do damage.
Would running a Memory Vault be better than a Vertex if you don't have an Enlighten and Wrath Watcher's Eye yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info